Jack Monroe #273 She’s like David Brent’s crap sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1146439
wouldn’t reading tone of delivery and body language be almost impossible for an Autistic person, they seem to get that wrong so often, and if they are off their meds wouldn’t the ability to read that nuance be further affected? Genuinely curious, also not wishing to offend x
Now I’ve entered the world of ‘a single Apple please shop keep’ I can’t seem to leave its proper Netflix exposure level.
Jack's autism is a special kind that only flares up when something is expected of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Grunking from 4am on the Tuesday chaos
Ex journalist here (now freelance, "see me after for del boy fags"), Jack, you are a piss poor story

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Those notebooks are creepy, Jack. Brad Pitt found similar-looking notebooks in Kevin Spacey’s bachelor pad in Seven.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Oh my God, she's such a boring bint. I can't believe she's boasting about handwriting. Has the cabal not suffered enough?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The shorthand teacher took one look at how fast she could write and said she was in the top 1 per cent faster writers in the country and learning shorthand would only slow down her talent
No no. Jack was too poor to buy pens and paper when she was at school and the shorthand teacher roared "GO STAND IN THE BIN FOR YOU WILL ONLY AMOUNT TO RUBBISH YOU REVOLTING POOR" and then all the posh kids chanted "smelly bin feet, goes to school in a van, smelly bin feet, lives on the street, poooooh smelly bin feet". Needless to say Jack had the last laugh when she sent her old Shorthand teacher a handwritten selection of her body of work. Old Shorthand stared at the strange collection of notebooks and said "probably a harmless green inker but best let the police know, just in case" and then gradually forgot the whole incident.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
When do we get the purple prose?
Is she going to reference herself on Politics Live again?
How many of the phrases she has already used this evening will she repeat? Literally. Furiously.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
'Being able to write fast' surely has to be the worst of all the superhero powers, doesn't it?
😴
and particularly surprising considering only last week in the HoC she was explaining how being forced to live in a cold, draughty and RENTED hovel exacerbated her severe arthritis.
-Today, she's moving faster than Clark Kent in a phone box?
duck alllllllllllllllll the way off.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
View attachment 1146439
wouldn’t reading tone of delivery and body language be almost impossible for an Autistic person, they seem to get that wrong so often, and if they are off their meds wouldn’t the ability to read that nuance be further affected? Genuinely curious, also not wishing to offend x
Now I’ve entered the world of ‘a single Apple please shop keep’ I can’t seem to leave its proper Netflix exposure level.
This is the journo/activist equivalent of walking around the office with a bit of paper acting like you're on your way to the photocopier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Is there a website that counts numbers of tweets per day? I'd love to do a graph showing peaks and troughs. Maybe mapped to the phases of the moon?
We’ve done a heat map of her Twitter activity before, I haven’t re read the post but it confirmed she clearly never woke before 11am

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Screenshot_20220323-223121_Twitter.jpg

The secret to writing fast is to leave out the apostrophes, they only slow you down. #JacksHacks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
She sure scribbles fast for someone who can barely hold a pen because of her massively debilitating arthritic fingers.
oh god i am quoting myself - am I Jack?
Totally called it. but she doesn't read here, so that can't have prompted her to bring it up very shortly afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.