Jack Monroe #273 She’s like David Brent’s crap sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had anybody else been waiting all day for a “Rishi, mate” tweet?
I’m crawling and scratching with disappointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Who bleeping knows

She recorded that on her phone and then wrote it out, paused, wrote some more, paused repeat until fade.
if it was in shorthand I’d have believed it, nobody writes like this in full handwriting, verbatim at the speed people are talking. Especially not someone with arthritic hands.
Also, what’s the bleeping point of this??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She recorded that on her phone and then wrote it out, paused, wrote some more, paused repeat until fade.
if it was in shorthand I’d have believed it, nobody writes like this in full handwriting, verbatim at the speed people are talking. Especially not someone with arthritic hands.
LOOK, LOOK I'VE DONE SOME WORK. IGNORE THE HATERZ.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Sorry to I terject but can we have Slop for Brains as a thread title? Sorry I forgot who posted it but it's perfect! I'd also like to see TT confirm the donation and I agree Jack must have borrowed the money. That spreadsheet is bs.

Back to grunking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Has to fill the 20 hour work day somehow!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Actually donating the money she promised to donate is not the gotcha she thinks it is. "Ner ner ner, you mendacious trolls thought I was never gonna do it!" No 💩, you wonky-haired slop merchant. You hid replies and ignored reasonable questions and went way beyond the promised deadline.

She's really blending my weetabix, lads. Back to the grunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Grunting a bit, and landing blindly, but tf she’s paid up at last. I reckon out of her own deep deep pockets. Forever Home is a bit further away again.

Politics Jack is the worst Jack. She didn’t even watch the budget - she went out for an apple. Now she’s back to bitching and swearing about every politician she’s jealous of, because they cant bite back, and she can’t actually suggest any solutions. If ever Labour get into power she’s out of a (self-appointed) job.
“She didn’t even watch the budget - she went out for an apple”

👆🏻Thread title nomination. 👆🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
The way jack has been going on about how bad journalists are today and the way she’s trying to show just how good a journalist she is, by way of shouting into the ether about politicians and this transcribing nonsense, makes me think the big interview she had could have been for a newspaper as a columnist (the People or Express again) maybe with a political edge or money saving type thing. Or maybe taking over from Martin Lewis’s Tv slot or something similar. Feels like she’s trying to leave the food slop behind a bit…

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Any good journalist uses shorthand. At least 100 words a minute or more. And they also have a qualification. S'down Jacksie, not you ('taps shorthand notepad).
a squig referred to shorthand as'cheating'. I suppose he'd think medical abbreviations are also 'cheating'. It's possible to learn shorthand without the ncj course. Jack's too lazy though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The way jack has been going on about how bad journalists are today and the way she’s trying to show just how good a journalist she is, by way of shouting into the ether about politicians and this transcribing nonsense, makes me think the big interview she had could have been for a newspaper as a columnist (the People or Express again) maybe with a political edge or money saving type thing. Or maybe taking over from Martin Lewis’s Tv slot or something similar. Feels like she’s trying to leave the food slop behind a bit…
The staff Christmas do should be interesting. "So, Jack you reckon we're all useless?"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The staff Christmas do should be interesting. "So, Jack you reckon we're all useless?"
Jack’s take: They all clapped as I walked in, the editor introduced me as a legend and said I was single-handedly changing the face of journalism

• Haha
Reactions: 43
a squig referred to shorthand as'cheating'. I suppose he'd think medical abbreviations are also 'cheating'. It's possible to learn shorthand without the ncj course. Jack's too lazy though.
Don't laugh but there is - or was - a separate course and book for medical shorthand! 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Jack’s take: They all clapped as I walked in, the editor introduced me as a legend and said I was single-handedly changing the face of journalism
"A few of them spat in my glass before it was passed to me but that is a crazy old Fleet St ritual- if you know, you know. The restaurant critic is hysterical, he calls me Pigswill and we have such a laugh."

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.