Jack Monroe #273 She’s like David Brent’s crap sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you’re lying Jack. What 11 year old would want their Mum on TikTok, you’d be the female beautybeyondthe_eye, another narcissist with an ego the size of the moon.

Most kids cringe at their parents, but he’s still a three year old dependent on her according to her. All she wanted was an anecdote to fit in her Queen song and the lyrics she was singing. It’s pathetic.

• Sad
Reactions: 60
The way jack has been going on about how bad journalists are today and the way she’s trying to show just how good a journalist she is, by way of shouting into the ether about politicians and this transcribing nonsense, makes me think the big interview she had could have been for a newspaper as a columnist (the People or Express again) maybe with a political edge or money saving type thing. Or maybe taking over from Martin Lewis’s Tv slot or something similar. Feels like she’s trying to leave the food slop behind a bit…
There’s definitely something that’s got her rattled, and she does seem very fixated on this job she’s gone for.
I’m half mithering, but imagine if she’s been interviewed for a job with GB News?! Eamonn mate might have put in a good word for her! 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Whoever posted the Toot bus...I saw it on Monday too! Wanted to take a photo but was too slow 🥲

Some of those comments from Jack to concerned squigs are just vile. She's a nasty little tit. Most of the people were respectful and said well done! But no, she had to be awful. Definitely didn't get the reaction she wanted, and GOOD to be honest.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
She says to 'enjoy the ride' of being off her meds. Enjoy witnessing someone be ill (not that I think Jack genuinely is) is quite a sickening statement. Jack has no idea and its not fun for anyone involved. Her despicable attitude to illness proves she isn't a sufferer.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
'Being able to write fast' surely has to be the worst of all the superhero powers, doesn't it?
😴

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Speaks volumes when you have to try and prove you're doing some important work by posting photos of your notebook on Twitter. What other professional person does that?? twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63
So does mine Squig but I've been making wanker gestures at everything Jack says for 48 hours now.
Sounds like a case of Cabel Tunnel syndrome to me

( this pun is not as funny written down as it was in my head )

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Is there a website that counts numbers of tweets per day? I'd love to do a graph showing peaks and troughs. Maybe mapped to the phases of the moon?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Absolutely faster than the real journalists she 'worked with' at her local paper. Left their ncj-trained arses in the dust she did 😆
The shorthand teacher took one look at how fast she could write and said she was in the top 1 per cent fastest writers in the country and learning shorthand would only slow down her talent

• Haha
Reactions: 72
So does mine Squig but I've been making wanker gestures at everything Jack says for 48 hours now.
There used to be a fantastic Rik Mayall gif doing just that, but I can't find it. Used to make me owl champagne every time I saw it...😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
55F89D68-8A0C-4AAC-8395-FFB0F46F4AB4.jpeg

wouldn’t reading tone of delivery and body language be almost impossible for an Autistic person, they seem to get that wrong so often, and if they are off their meds wouldn’t the ability to read that nuance be further affected? Genuinely curious, also not wishing to offend x
Now I’ve entered the world of ‘a single Apple please shop keep’ I can’t seem to leave its proper Netflix exposure level.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Speaks volumes when you have to try and prove you're doing some important work by posting photos of your notebook on Twitter. What other professional person does that?? twit 😂
Just needs a staged selfie with her concentrating face on and tongue poking out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.