Jack Monroe #273 She’s like David Brent’s crap sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been having a read and saw this. I can't think why this reminded me our fave slopgibbon, can you?
Eta: If you're reading here like @ChactFecker says then 'chefs kiss'.

Screenshot_20220323-213543_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
From experience... I say, jack asked for money during the Norfolk getaway, didn't get it, went off of one, #yesterday threatened all sorts, got the money, paid the money (without touching her own #all sorts of revenue streams)

Reactions: 20
Fun fact: Jack has now tweeted the word autistic 10 times in 2022. That's exactly the same number of times as in 2021, and we're only in March...

Lots of love to our Frauen who are autistic, or parents/relatives of autistic people. It is utterly tit when Jack Monroe decides to leech onto this sort of thing, and flailing wildly about autism seems to be flavour of the month.

(These stats don't take into account deleted tweets)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Also for someone who doesn't read here I am curious to know how anyone in her circle knew people from here had contacted TT etc. There was also people fro. Her twitter claiming to report and us lot all follow the no twitter, just tattle rule!

Reactions: 25
I think you’re lying Jack. What 11 year old would want their Mum on TikTok, you’d be the female beautybeyondthe_eye, another narcissist with an ego the size of the moon.

Most kids cringe at their parents, but he’s still a three year old dependent on her according to her. All she wanted was an anecdote to fit in her Queen song and the lyrics she was singing. It’s pathetic.
My kid said I was 9/10 cool. I lost a point for dancing in my seat in the car when a good song comes on. He definitely would not want me on TikTok.

• Haha
It’s 2022, fk you dictation speech to text free app on my Apple products
B1FDC646-CB08-4FEC-BBEB-B426088B0DA9.jpeg

This is the way forward

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Fun fact: Jack has now tweeted the word autistic 10 times in 2022. That's exactly the same number of times as in 2021, and we're only in March...

Lots of love to our Frauen who are autistic, or parents/relatives of autistic people. It is utterly tit when Jack Monroe decides to leech onto this sort of thing, and flailing wildly about autism seems to be flavour of the month.

(These stats don't take into account deleted tweets)
I think I'm starting to understand why her parents didn't tell her she'd been diagnosed.

Joking aside- as CL points out above it's offensive to say the least how she appropriates autism and her other conditions and I can understand completely why that will be upsetting to many people. Try to remember whole swathes of the population have never heard of her and many of those that have think she's a buffoon. Don't let the slopgibbon grind you down.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
@Dogmuck With a great app like that, how could she tweet her grinding pain from writing two sides of *checks notes* A5 paper with her crippling arthritis?

It’s almost like she wants to be a perpetual victim 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So the royalties sheet, that's been made by her hasn't it? As it's headed up with "all royalties to the Trussell Trust." Teemill don't give a fig what you're doing with your royalties, they wouldn't head it up like that, surely? There's no number of unit sales or anything on there... So who knows how much was actually raised (yes Jack I will be a conspiracy theorist, because you're a shady fucker).

I thought also she was only giving TT 10k, and the rest to the unnamed charities, but she's paid the lot of that 11k odd to them. Poor unnamed charities! I dunno, this whole thing is all so odd, there's definitely things not right about it.
I won’t believe she has given the money to the TT until they confirm it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Jack can write quickly if warm? I thought the crappy bungalow had icicles in the eaves and her landlady had a 'no guests and absolutely no sources of warmth' clause in her rental agreement. But now she's toasty enough to [checks notes] transcribe the budget so she looks busy? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is the snark about “longitudinal investigative journalism” and how nobody is doing it and even if they are it isn’t as good as what Jack could do aimed at Louisa, what with Channel 4 just launching their new investigation team?

CCC53541-7DA5-42AE-8B29-7817D82DD224.jpeg

Seems about on Jack’s level of unhinged passive-aggression.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
We've really got so much chaos out of that mad orange full moon the other night. A Smartprice moon, a total bargain.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Is the snark about “longitudinal investigative journalism” and how nobody is doing it and even if they are it isn’t as good as what Jack could do aimed at Louisa, what with Channel 4 just launching their new investigation team?

View attachment 1146522

Seems about on Jack’s level of unhinged passive-aggression.
Could this be the new job?

I mean she deluded enough to think herself capable?

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 1146439
wouldn’t reading tone of delivery and body language be almost impossible for an Autistic person, they seem to get that wrong so often, and if they are off their meds wouldn’t the ability to read that nuance be further affected? Genuinely curious, also not wishing to offend x
Now I’ve entered the world of ‘a single Apple please shop keep’ I can’t seem to leave its proper Netflix exposure level.
My daughter doesn't understand body language, sarcasm,jokes.
She can't read people, and that makes her extremely vulnerable.
Jack's a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Question: if this series has been seven years in the making, why is Jack just being 'considered' for it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
View attachment 1146439
wouldn’t reading tone of delivery and body language be almost impossible for an Autistic person, they seem to get that wrong so often, and if they are off their meds wouldn’t the ability to read that nuance be further affected? Genuinely curious, also not wishing to offend x
Now I’ve entered the world of ‘a single Apple please shop keep’ I can’t seem to leave its proper Netflix exposure level.
My 14yr old son is autistic and although he can read tone and body language, it’s something he’s had to learn and actively do- it’s definitely not something that comes naturally to him. And generally if he’s focusing on reading tone/body language , he isn’t actually listening to what’s been said because that’s too much input coming at once . it would be like trying to grunk and on here , while actively listening to the panel of people after the panel you were on had finished. It’s not possible - you’d would end up picking your nose and dicking around on Twitter instead .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
She says to 'enjoy the ride' of being off her meds. Enjoy witnessing someone be ill (not that I think Jack genuinely is) is quite a sickening statement. Jack has no idea and its not fun for anyone involved. Her despicable attitude to illness proves she isn't a sufferer.
Absolutely, I don’t “enjoy the ride” when being off my meds so I try hard not to miss them or let them run out. It isn’t fun, it’s pretty awful for me and my loved ones.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
the whole copying the statement out thing reminds me of our year 8 chemistry teacher who was serving out her last year before retirement. she basically made us read a page from the textbook then copy it out while she went for a smoke. pointless busywork

anyway, can't wait to read jack's line by line dissection of paternal crumbs and rishi's hoody and how that affects popping out for an apple

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.