Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so strange knowing thanks to her ‘shoot’ we’ve seen her in her underwear. Grubby.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I find it funny you can tell what she’s been told off about - making sure Hellman’s is mentioned and starting almost on time

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why doesn't she just say what this "generous amount" donated to the food bank is?

hahah budget clemmie is there :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s a bit slicker. Remembered to say it’s an ad, she’s getting paid and prompting people to donate to Trussel Trust.
Forgot to turn the oven on though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is the best I’ve seen her yet. Then she ruins it with her weird rambling way.

Reactions: 6
How can Clemmie be both a tattle troll (apparently) and also an all round brilliant human??? Does not compute

ETA: Ahhhhh... I do not know my Clemmies from my elbow apparently.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
"Grab a pen and paper in case I say anything useful"

Don't think I'll risk it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She seems much less manic and significantly more composed than in previous episodes. She’s plugged Hellman’s, the Trussell Trust and she’s far less awkward. Crikey.

Reactions: 9
Does Other Clemmie have lockdown brain and need ideas for kids food? This is not the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has she been... practising? I'm impressed when you compared it the standard of the first week!

Reactions: 15
"I cook alot, it's my job"

I thought last night she said she was living off instant noodles for weeks last night?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.