Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone’s fraught there’s lots of triggering bullshit in jack because she puts her fingers in all these political hot potato pies. But we are badass hausfraus let’s just try to have a laugh at the idea of her wheeling the Hellman’s branded sideboard back into the dining room and the Mr Grey sideboard back out

Reactions: 37
@Flumps I'm so sorry about your partner's job. It is such a tit thing to happen x

How does Jack manage to annoy me every single day with something new?

The talking about her random days sober on the Grenfell anniversary - is there no limit to how self-centred she is?
The 200 units of booze. I recall she liked whisky so that's 5 bottles of whisky at week, at a cost of at least £100 a week. How did she afford that? And more importantly how did she look after her son? She is small, 5 bottles of whisky would have made her very drunk all of the time. How she didn't neglect her son during that time is unbeknown to me. (Probably because it was bullshit).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She is small, 5 bottles of whisky would have made her very drunk all of the time. How she didn't neglect her son during that time is unbeknown to me. (Probably because it was bullshit).
🎶 The sounds of Jimmy Nail played softly in the distance... 🎵🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
When you catch up here Jack, please can you have a look at what Marcus Rashford is up to. He is really incredible and working hard to ensure children don’t go hungry over the summer, a cause I imagine you would be keen to share/support.

*I’m also intrigued as to how she can centre herself into a story about a black professional footballer who grew up in a single parent household using his platform to invoke social change, maybe she had trials for Man U ladies team and we don’t know about yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I was thinking the same thing after reading her latest offerings on The Twatter.

Is there nothing this woman hasn’t done?
Of course the lawyers refused to publish it. Of course :rolleyes:
She could have found another outlet for her findings - I wouldn't have let one newspaper put me off if I felt it was so important.

Reactions: 15
When you catch up here Jack, please can you have a look at what Marcus Rashford is up to. He is really incredible and working hard to ensure children don’t go hungry over the summer, a cause I imagine you would be keen to share/support.

*I’m also intrigued as to how she can centre herself into a story about a black professional footballer who grew up in a single parent household using his platform to invoke social change, maybe she had trials for Man U ladies team and we don’t know about yet.
Can you imagine the tale? Had trials for a football team, and was offered a place but turned it down, in protest against the overwhelming sexism and homophobia present in football. Or, coz arthritis.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The 200 units of booze. I recall she liked whisky so that's 5 bottles of whisky at week, at a cost of at least £100 a week. How did she afford that? And more importantly how did she look after her son? She is small, 5 bottles of whisky would have made her very drunk all of the time. How she didn't neglect her son during that time is unbeknown to me. (Probably because it was bullshit).
I agree it’s probably bullshit which makes it all the more disturbing regarding SB. As someone with a child on a CIN plan (through no fault of my own) I have to be so careful not only with what I actually do but even what I say. Sometimes it’s natural to feel like losing control and spouting crap which is fine but only with a trusted friend / one of your three therapists who will understand you and not immediately be on the phone to SS (not CPS, Jack). Even though it’s (barely) historical, telling the world that you quite recently were drinking so much that it (yes) absolutely (x) would have interfered with your parenting ability would definitely set off alarm bells... so why lie about it and cause unnecessary concern 🤷🏻‍♀️

This applies to all of Jack’s public lies and breakdowns. Thankfully, SB has a loving father and extended family who will take care of him but Jack still needs to learn to keep her tit together for her son’s sake

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Of course the lawyers refused to publish it. Of course :rolleyes:
She could have found another outlet for her findings - I wouldn't have let one newspaper put me off if I felt it was so important.
I’m sure she’ll look for it and prove it’s , ya know , true 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she has, in the past, spent Patreon money on booze, that’s just...it’s bad that is

Reactions: 12
Jay Monroe 🤣

A39BDD2E-682D-42A5-BF83-BD8590BE1DB2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.