Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not watching the live today as I watched This Time with Alan Partridge earlier so I’ve had my fill of cringe-inducing awkwardness, technical issues and terrible presenting 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m going to have to skip 3 pages and catch up on them later so I can be here for the “TV show”. If I’ve missed the big reveal about who DDD is, I’m going to be devastated!

If Jack could start 5 minutes late to let me catch up, I’d really appreciate it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you didn't follow the antics of Jack as devotedly as we do, her championing of Marcus R (and apparently active role in his campaign) would seem admirable - as it is it feels like a massive amount of gaslighting. I'm scratching my head thinking 'but was she actually involved early on?' when I know full well she wasn't. I don't remember one comment from her all lockdown re concern for children and vouchers.

Her depessypipes extracts really remind me of the second round of Bake Off - when the contestants are given the most basic instructions and wander around saying in a bewildered way - 'but there are no quantities or timings, and I've no idea what it's meant to look like'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I still cannot understand why there is sooo much faffing. She looks so much better in person than in those filtered pics, she should give the photo editing a rest.

Reactions: 8
And she's gone away, same old just rambling and not prepared

roe.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.