Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Chaos of a human being"....

New job klaxon: did a few shifts in a kitchen once! 📣

It's so much better now she's doing a Blue Peter and presenting what she made earlier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Did she just dunk that in breadcrumbs and nothing else? I am food-snobbishy shocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It makes twenty but what are quantities of ingredients you used to make the stuff? 🧐

Reactions: 9
How can it feel more professional by that I mean actually talking but also feel what she is saying is terrible rambling nonsense.
She also just did that really not funny joke about the childless having cash and sleep. twit!
Yeah, that childless joke was really not on. Way to make some people feel really quite tit.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I’m wearing quite good headphones & can hear heavy breathing - it’s not JM as it’s happening whilst she’s talking, is someone else there?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My friend has done several rounds of ivf, remortgaging her house, taking 20years and still not pregnant. She is (imo) clinically depressed over it all. That 'cash and sleep' jibe was cruel and unpleasant to any childless person and my heart goes out to anyone going through the same xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Filming and rehearsal. .. Hellmanns have made her practise. They look rank.

Reactions: 8
Time for my weekly cognitive dissonance that this is the same person as her twitter leads you to believe.

Reactions: 13
Just managed 30 seconds where she was showing off the meatballs (I think?) and thought she was doing quite well then she immediately segued into muttering to herself and wiping the surfaces with her bare hands

Reactions: 5
They look like they’re going to be terribly dry balls if she literally just dunked in breadcrumbs and no beaten egg first?
Also - she’s worked in a kitchen, folks!
right - I’m off to work in mine. Catch y’all later on the flip side!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.