Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*Sniffle* the deprecipes are not going down well.
I think the book just happened to be really badly timed. No one could have foreseen lockdown when pretty much the whole country is having a load of bad days, but one of the upshots of this situation I think is that people are rediscovering cooking from scratch with natural healthy ingredients (which are plentiful, unlike a lot of tinned stuff which is in short supply). So the result is that her latest book, with its grim hair-shirt store cupboard-based recipes, has just gone very wide of the mark.

Reactions: 14
I think she’s actually practiced and done a run through for today. She’s like me when I present at work - I forget to breathe!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How can Clemmie be both a tattle troll (apparently) and also an all round brilliant human??? Does not compute
There's premium clemmie - mod
and budget clemmie - telford :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So much better. And I like her glasses (they are very like my glasses)

Oh. A 'fancy' and a 'chaos of a human being'. Good. I was getting confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How can it feel more professional by that I mean actually talking but also feel what she is saying is terrible rambling nonsense.
She also just did that really not funny joke about the childless having cash and sleep. twit!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
How can it feel more professional by that I mean actually talking but also feel what she is saying is terrible rambling nonsense.
She also just did that really not funny joke about the childless having cash and sleep. twit!
I don't have children but until 3 years ago my budget for food was £40 a month and it was bloody hard and I had no disposable cash. Bog off, Jack!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.