Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd imagine she would be hard to live with
Think she would be a nightmare to live with. And excruciating to work with.

She hasn't developed herself and is stuck acting out a role.
She has had 10 years to develop herself, yet she fell on her laurels thinking, people buy my books, listen to me, they love me and this will go on. Well it isn't. When she got that money from KH, she should have slowly gone somewhere and either built up her skills, or wrote a proper cookbook and got on with life. But not JM.

Reactions: 7
Guys, I have a question....Is it worth someone setting up a new thread BEFORE 5pm? We're on page 34 as it is, the chat will start speeding ahead and then I'll get all lost again if i have to change threads!!!!
Good idea. 22 pages were generated during last week's live (I had to catch up afterwards) 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she's got oodles of money and could buy a lovely home with a huge deposit, but she's addicted to the poor cosplay because of the sympathy and donations it brings in. She hasn't developed herself and is stuck acting out a role.
I agree, and if she ever did buy a home I wouldn’t put pretending she was still renting past her

Reactions: 5
Glad someone is telling her the truth.
Me too. The problem is seeing the truth offends Jack so she just blocks it out, literally. She'd be much better served in taking those sort of comments on board and reflecting on her behaviour, alas she won't. And so we go on... Its almost like Groundhog Day.

Reactions: 9
Oh ffs, am I just going to have to give up doing things to be able to keep up with the thread? 😂 🤦🏻‍♀️, live show day is not a day to be playing catch up, I should know better, 11 pages, I'm going in, should be able to catch up before showtime...not that I plan to watch, I just enjoy the live tattle along 😂😂
I can only manage because I’m furloughed 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
<--- me in 10 minutes when I am finally (for the first time ever) caught up on Tattle and can watch along live 😂

I say "in ten minutes" as if there's a snowball's chance in hell she's going to actually start on time

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like an old girl or an old boy (or both) who love old films, express intolerant views. and show their dislike for Jack with rapid-fire pithy comments.

ok even I have understood these hints and I am rubbish at picking up on subtlety

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think she's going to say something again that outs her as reading on here (like when she called certain fan "superfan"). I hope she says she's been Grunka Lunkering...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'll bet 2 gammon steaks (smoked) that she will be 7 minutes late starting. Go on, who wants to bet? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.