Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve caught up with the thread but I still need someone to catch me up on what the duck is going on!? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Babycentre woooop! I joined there when trying to conceive and ended up in a weird cult 😂
Isn’t it bloody weird? They all started meeting up and that freaked me out, to start with. Then there was the woman lying about circumstances and they did donations for her to then discover she was a big fat fraudster 😩

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Butterflies, you say?
Isn’t it bloody weird? They all started meeting up and that freaked me out, to start with. Then there was the woman lying about circumstances and they did donations for her to then discover she was a big fat fraudster 😩

Probably making a living from the 'gram now, then. Scamming people on a forum seems to be the perfect training ground for IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the hell. When I joined it was populated by mothers who seemed to hate their kids (yet spent all day on a website dedicated to parenting) who would bully the expectant/first time mums... I thought that alone was bad enough!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Ooh I didn’t know how to do a search like that 😂
Hahaha I used google rather than the site search bar. But funnily enough yours was the first comment to show up using the word goosebumps 😂

But you’re one of my fave posters so I discounted you immediately. I feel I may be lacking the killer instinct of a good detective.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry to break this up slightly but is this a clue that J thinks she won't have to wear a Face mask on public transport?
B293F984-21E6-4E29-9170-232802D0EC4C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I'll try and sum it up as I'm waiting for my cherry cheesecake (a Nigella recipe donchaknow) to set.

Someone with the account name of DannyDogsDinner who AFAIK had never posted on here before sent a link to a dodgy Twitter account that had an artfully styled pic of JM topless. It looked like one of those tasteful pic sets done by a professional photographer. But this pic was posted without JMs consent - it was posted by an account that regularly tweets spicy pics of TV stars. This was pretty quickly reported and got deleted- people suspect this was someone trying to stir up trouble.

For context, the username of the Tattle account that linked to this tweet (DannyDogsDinner) is that same as the Twitter account name that tweeted Saturn many moons ago telling them to back off and leave JM alone - does anyone remember that debacle? The DannyDogsDinner twitter account alluded to a break up between JM and L and people were initially thinking it may have been tweeted by JM herself but that got ruled out.

Now Saturn has a theory over who this account on Tattle is that just linked to the nuddy pics on Twitter and we're all waiting with baited breath. Is DannyDogsDinner the same user as the Tweeter with the same username? Is DannyDogsDinner actually an active Tattler? Stay tuned on next week's episode of CSI x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I'll try ans sum it up as I'm waiting for my cherry cheesecake (a Nigella recipe donchaknow) to set.

Someone with the account name of DannyDogsDinner who AFAIK had never posted on here before sent a link to a dodgy Twitter account that had an artfully styled pic of JM topless. It looked like one of those tasteful pic sets done by a professional photographer. But this pic was posted without JMs consent - it was posted by an account that regularly tweets spicy pics of TV stars. This was pretty quickly reported and got deleted- people suspect this was someone trying to stir up trouble.

For context, the username of the Tattle account that linked to this tweet (DannyDogsDinner) is that same as the Twitter account name that tweeted Saturn many moons ago telling them to back off and leave JM alone - does anyone remember that debacle? The DannyDogsDinner twitter account alluded to a break up between JM and L and people were initially thinking it may have been tweeted by JM herseld but that got ruled out.

Now Saturn has a theory over who this account on Tattle is that just linked to the nuddy pics on Twitter and we're all waiting with baited breath. Is DannyDogsDinner the same user as the Tweeter with the same username? Is DannyDogsDinner actually an active Tattler? Stay tuned on next week's episode of CSI x
You should do a regular Lime Goss article, that was beautifully succinct.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
omg story time on this please?!!

Keep going...! I can just picture Saturn and Heretoreaditall pissing themselves laughing at us going completely off course
omg for full disclosure, I'm as in the dark as anyone else (but have my theory) I certainly don't hold @Saturn.'s level of knowledge at all!

I posted that partially for lols and partially in the hope that someone would just come forward and admit they did it cos it's very clearly someone internal (imo, no evidence obvs).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.