Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have not got a clue what is going on! 🐥🐥
Do i need to reread with some chicken porridge and spunk lasagne? Help!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Part of the reason she gave up drinking was due to meds for her arthritis and she had 9 twitter accounts at one point. Holding out for strictly rather than the jungle.
In my job I work quite closely with the Police (me me not Lenny me) but the next time something big happens involving Police Scotland (hopefully there won’t be anything though) you will NOT see me telling people I took myself down to the crime scene and rugby tackled the perp to the ground.

I can’t get my head round this, people being economical with the truth has been around forever but I would be mortified to think people had sussed out my lies.

And she can back off Strictly too!

Oh Lenny, we had a beautiful thing there for a while. Time to retire.
So we’ll retire...but we still have Bosch and Briscoe’s kitchen disco

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Part of the reason she gave up drinking was due to meds for her arthritis and she had 9 twitter accounts at one point. Holding out for strictly rather than the jungle.
My god. Nine twitter accounts. I'd have laughed at three, cos, y'know. But nine?! That's bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
so she had a “Scottish” twitter account to argue about independence? Is she saying she pretended to be Scottish? That’s really crappy.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
“In the middle of a breathless story about fires she has helped to put out”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
tit is @Saturn. kaiser soze?
sorry about the ink, jack
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
‘The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist. And like that - poof - he’s gone (to walk the dogs)’
Case closed 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
so she had a “Scottish” twitter account to argue about independence? Is she saying she pretended to be Scottish? That’s really crappy.
And how original to put Mc in front of a surname to make it Scottish 🙄

if you could all refer to me as Lenny McBriscoe now, that would be great 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
We will find out if Jack has infiltrated the House of HausFrau....because she is either following this drama and joyfully observing the tit storm she has created

OR
She is pissed off everyone is off track again...this is the thread of Jack, stick to talking about her or she will be reduced to dramatic actions on twitter to bring it back to top topic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I noticed a few months ago she was twittering on about how much she loves Scotland (after a v brief trip up here, to Edinburgh I think). I think she'd have a sharp shock when she realises how Scottish people don't hold back when pointing out someone talking shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Imagine if you’d made a second account under the name DDD thinking you’d just spice up the thread a little and then bam! Saturn’s like “So I think I’ve sussed it and, oh yeah, I’ve told admin”

The feeling of pure cringe that would sweep over you. Grim!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine if you’d made a second account under the name DDD thinking you’d just spice up the thread a little and then bam! Saturn’s like “So I think I’ve sussed it and, oh yeah, I’ve told admin”

The feeling of pure cringe that would sweep over you. Grim!
yeah you'd certainly make yourself promptly scarce wouldn't you

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
yeah you'd certainly make yourself promptly scarce wouldn't you

Oh my god, yer killing me! Please don’t make me read back through the last few threads tallying up how many times everyone commented and trying to work out who’s keeping schtum tonight...

Can we do a roll call?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A total off topic but am I the last person to know that Olivia Benson is Jayne Mansfield's daughter?
No I did as well, but only because I can’t watch an entire programme without googling someone to get their background! I used to be an avid SVU fan too (the good old days of Stabler and Benson) so I must have googled her when I first started watching it.

Reactions: 13
Well we can rule me out, I’ve been a right Chatty Cathy tonight!!

Is it someone who hasn’t posted for a while or are they just not here just now....🤔

ETA - is it who I think it is? Can someone tap into my psyche!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.