Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea if the Twitter 'DDD' was Jack or a random other, but I guess this site can identify if someone here is using a secondary account to subvert.
Yes I believe it's against the rules to have more than one account on here? And they can tell from your IP.
ETA - some might call that triangulation 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I have Grunkad, and indeed Lunkad my way through last night/today's posts and my head is pickled!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Anyway, someone mentioned that they found this type of thing all a bit scary - it certainly gave someone goosebumps. Happy sleuthing!!
I’ve just been reading back over every instance of the word ‘goosebumps’ being used in these 20-some threads, in case that was some hidden clue.

I may need to put my phone down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve just been reading back over every instance of the word ‘goosebumps’ being used in these 20-some threads, in case that was some hidden clue.

I may need to put my phone down 😂
Ooh I didn’t know how to do a search like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Goodnight all of you wonderful souls. Sleep well if you can, and if you can't, here is a hug. xx Actually, everyone have a hug!

See you tomorrow for the Chicken nuggets live show.

1592249137928.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it is best to keep these things close to ones chest. 🕵️‍♂️ Off to walk the dog - see you later.
ARGH. ARE THESE CLUES! ARE THEY JUST CASUAL CHIT CHAT?!

I used to want to be a PI. I think this evening has taught me it is not the life for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Registered nurse here who regularly looks after people withdrawing from alcohol. If she was drinking 200 units of alcohol a week as she claims before going sober there is NO WAY she would have been able to safely go cold turkey from that amount. She would either have had to have reduced her intake gradually or had medical intervention/supervision over a few days. We assess someone for symptoms of alcohol withdrawal every 90 minutes, giving them diazepam to ease the symptoms and also reduce the risk of seizures/delirium tremens. She would also have had to have IV / IM injections of thiamine / B vitamins in order to prevent brain damage. Either she went for an inpatient detox or she's exaggerating how much she drank every week. Alcohol withdrawal can be fatal if not managed properly.
Again I am going to have to use my personal experience , I’m not a medical professional at all, but as I’ve said earlier for about 5 ish months I was easily drinking this amount and went cold turkey with no issues (obv as I’ve said personal experience, everyone is different) but this is possible

Reactions: 4
I don't partake in those threads, but when I heard about all this, I actually went and had a snoop on the particular threads where it did all play out 😂
So did I, but I was rubbish. I could find lots of references to it, but struggled to find the *moment* where it all came out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So did I, but I was rubbish. I could find lots of references to it, but struggled to find the *moment* where it all came out.
I think I searched for the username she went under and found all her old posts that way. And read on from there, nosy cow that I am 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

soz to be a trollish hausfrau but I don't think we'll need to employ CSI jack and her patented triangulation methodology to crack this case tbh it's not exactly been subtle.... 🐸☕

• Wow
  • Haha
Again I am going to have to use my personal experience , I’m not a medical professional at all, but as I’ve said earlier for about 5 ish months I was easily drinking this amount and went cold turkey with no issues (obv as I’ve said personal experience, everyone is different) but this is possible
I'm surprised to hear this but glad that you were ok!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Of course the lawyers refused to publish it. Of course :rolleyes:
She could have found another outlet for her findings - I wouldn't have let one newspaper put me off if I felt it was so important.
It’s called a blog innit, but maybe her agent vetoed it?? :unsure:

I can’t figure out how to quote a post from the previous thread, but that snapshot of her writing about calling the architect, the fire marshal and whatnot and gathering all the years of experience puts me in mind of 1. Jack plays Tony Stark or 2. Jack plays the kid from Paw Patrol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think I searched for the username she went under and found all her old posts that way. And read on from there, nosy cow that I am 😂
I’m so tempted to Grunka Lunka it.

But then if Jack has a wobbly I’ll have to Grunka here as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.