Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised to hear this but glad that you were ok!
Thank you! I would also like to stress (have just been venting to (my now not ex bf) that this would be across a day I,e, not just over a few hours in the evening (obv I am aware this is awful but just to give context)

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Thank you! I would also like to stress (have just been venting to (my now not ex bf) that this would be across a day I,e, not just over a few hours in the evening (obv I am aware this is awful but just to give context)
Same with me, it would be across a day, into the eve, middle of the night if I woke and couldn't sleep. No way could I batter that much in an evening alone 😬

Reactions: 4
Oh no they're a reference to the kermit the frog meme soz

I'm envious of the barrister getting paid ££££ to sift through this drama though
Hahaha I read that as Barista (what with all the coffee pictures) and was so confused!

I've skim read through the last few threads (too much actual work going on, having to start my own business thanks to crappy work situation, I feel ya @Flumps) and I'm going to have to go back to get up to date in this emerging scandal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hahaha I read that as Barista (what with all the coffee pictures) and was so confused!

I've skim read through the last few threads (too much actual work going on, having to start my own business thanks to crappy work situation, I feel ya @Flumps) and I'm going to have to go back to get up to date in this emerging scandal.
If you manage to work it all out, please explain it very clearly and simply!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh bloody hell @heretoreaditall2019 I’ve seen that gif so many times but I still though the frog and the cup were a clue 😂 bloody puppets eh of all people I should know better! I’ve been moaning about being a procrastinator re work to my son (who needs a rocket behind him to get any studying done) he just came in, looked at me glued to my phone and said “those emails aren’t going to send themselves mum” 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m lost, has someone who knows Jack been posting under a fake name? And mods know who it is? Feel like I missed loads while I ate dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm a bit behind tonight (need to so some grunkalunkaing) but the Grenfell stuff really angers me. I work nearby, and the morning after, I came out of hammersmith station to the smell of what I can only compare to burnt toast, and I could see the smoke from my office window. My company organised loads of volunteer work to help out, and I went and helped distribute clothing parcels - not one person on my volunteer team made a big fuss of how great a person they were (though I think they were!) Or used it for personal gain. We did it because we were local and wanted to help. Jack using it for clout really boils my blood. Sorry for the rant!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I have no idea if the Twitter 'DDD' was Jack or a random other, but I guess this site can identify if someone here is using a secondary account to subvert.

Oh, I see myself as very much the Velma Dinkley of the piece. Busily stitching stuff together behind the scenes whilst the Janitor thinks they have gotten away with it. Anyway, someone mentioned that they found this type of thing all a bit scary - it certainly gave someone goosebumps. Happy sleuthing!!
So I’ve watched Midsommar today and loved it, however I’ve been catching up due to that. The Admins should be able to tie up from the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) if DDD on here as someone else, I know when I was an Admin on Babycentre (I know, give me a break, it was during my first pregnancy and I was super excited!!!). I digress. Anyway somebody Doing that was caught fairly quickly, dum dum dum...

Just saw GG being a pussycat on BB in a trailer for a show tonight 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So I’ve watched Midsommar today and loved it, however I’ve been catching up due to that. The Admins should be able to tie up from the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) if DDD on here as someone else, I know when I was an Admin on Babycentre (I know, give me a break, it was during my first pregnancy and I was super excited!!!). I digress. Anyway somebody Doing that was caught fairly quickly, dum dum dum...

Just saw GG being a pussycat on BB in a trailer for a show tonight 🤣
Babycentre woooop! I joined there when trying to conceive and ended up in a weird cult 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.