Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whether or not it was the same person behind that, it was clearly someone trying to stir.
Ridiculous anyway, it's a stylish b/w photo of some boobs, I think my postman's probably seen more of me than that through my breastfeeding time. Noone cares 🙄
Thank god you added the breastfeeding bit 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tattle needs a polling option, it'd a

omg story time on this please?!!
Ok I’m try and do a trigger thingy, bear with...

TRIGGER WARNING SORRY I CAN’T DO A SPOILER THINGY

So on Babycentre you are in birth clubs before you have the baby. Everyone chats same stuff (over and over ... parks, feeding/ swaddling).People were buddied up so they could say when they had the baby, one day a buddy posted to say a woman had sadly had a stillborn baby. So next thing donations were set up for her. Lots of emotional expectant woman wanting to help. Then someone got suspicious and flagged it to the Admins who flagged it to the site and they checked IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and the buddy and woman were same person! All very strange and obviously very upsetting

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Hahaha I used google rather than the site search bar. But funnily enough yours was the first comment to show up using the word goosebumps 😂

But you’re one of my fave posters so I discounted you immediately. I feel I may be lacking the killer instinct of a good detective.
Haha!! Really? I came up, did I? Really? Really. Curse you, Marmite! I had you all fooled!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok I’m try and do a trigger thingy, bear with...
So on Babycentre you are in birth clubs before you have the baby. Everyone chats same stuff (over and over ... parks, feeding/ swaddling).People were buddied up so they could say when they had the baby, one day a buddy posted to say a woman had sadly had a stillborn baby. So next thing donations were set up for her. Lots of emotional expectant woman wanting to help. Then someone got suspicious and flagged it to the Admins who flagged it to the site and they checked IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and the buddy and woman were same person! All very strange and obviously very upsetting
omfg how utterly dark...what the actual duck is wrong with people?! do you think she did it for the money or the attention?

as much as I love forums for the depth and honesty of conversation, I do get scared at what lies beneath some people it does proper freak me out. Like social media is too personality / personal brand TM led to have this much fun with, but at least you know you're not chatting to Rose West... This is turning into a proper JM x tattle horror movie night isn't it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she did it for both tbh, turns out she had done it on another birth group too. Over there was weird as lots of people had pics of themselves or kids as avatars. I never did, who would?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
omfg how utterly dark...what the actual duck is wrong with people?! do you think she did it for the money or the attention?

as much as I love forums for the depth and honesty of conversation, I do get scared at what lies beneath some people it does proper freak me out. Like social media is too personality / personal brand TM led to have this much fun with, but at least you know you're not chatting to Rose West... This is turning into a proper JM x tattle horror movie night isn't it :ROFLMAO:
I am loving it babe, I have to say 😂

I want more clues, dammit!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok, just admit caught up and I have no idea what the hell is going on so I'm just going to smile and nod politely for a bit.

I did see that @Flumps has had some rubbish news so sending some hugs and good vibes in her direction. I know what it's like to be just managing, worrying about managing etc.

Much love to all you lovely hausfrauen.

Oh yeah, DDD is a big stirrer. Posting naked/semi naked pics of someone without their express consent is a crappy thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
FFS @Harrybosch have you seen all this 🤯😂

I think I sometimes miss a few posts but.....where does George Galloway fit in to all this?! I’m genuinely bamboozled as to what the fuckety duck has occurred on this tonight, a Monday night of all nights!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
FFS @Harrybosch have you seen all this 🤯😂

I think I sometimes miss a few posts but.....where does George Galloway fit in to all this?! I’m genuinely bamboozled as to what the fuckety duck has occurred on this tonight, a Monday night of all nights!!
We need you guys to step in and take over the case, seriously.
we have strayed from our lanes!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she did it for both tbh, turns out she had done it on another birth group too. Over there was weird as lots of people had pics of themselves or kids as avatars. I never did, who would?
Jeezo! I used to used Babycentre too, mainly for WYOO. Though that was a bit like a lion's den at points. My son's birth club founded en masse, but I can't remember why now. Long time ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not offended by nudity. I’m offended by the sharing of this bottom of the barrel twitter account. I reported your post because I feel uncomfortable with it and don’t think it has a place here. It’s your first post here too. 🤔
How do

soz to be a trollish hausfrau but I don't think we'll need to employ CSI jack and her patented triangulation methodology to crack this case tbh it's not exactly been subtle.... 🐸☕
What? I'm going to have to hand over my badge. I have no clue what's going on. Frog coffee? Amphibian tea? Green hot beverage? What does it all mean????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Jack must be so engrossed in whatever the hell it is you’re all on about, that she’s forgetting to do a chaos! If you lot continue speaking in riddles, she’ll never tweet again

• Haha
Reactions: 18
and we've got a live show to look forward to tomorrow - with a recipe containing FAT as a main ingredient - this is truly a renaissance x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How do

What? I'm going to have to hand over my badge. I have no clue what's going on. Frog coffee? Amphibian tea? Green hot beverage? What does it all mean????
They’re trying to do us out of our show Harry, I tell thee!! (You better take my badge too, I’m stumped!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So did I, but I was rubbish. I could find lots of references to it, but struggled to find the *moment* where it all came out.
Sorry, I’m lost, what/who are you talking about?

My theory on DannyDogsDinner

It’s ...........................Melissa Hadjicostas

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.