Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not offended by nudity. I’m offended by the sharing of this bottom of the barrel twitter account. I reported your post because I feel uncomfortable with it and don’t think it has a place here. It’s your first post here too. 🤔
Can't believe I'm having to say this twice but - no shame in the titty game.

That's not what we're about here. It's also a very lovely picture - but it wouldn't make any difference if it was a mirror selfie. Naked bodies aren't shameful, being scummy about them on the internet is.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
For someone who seemingly can't take any criticism View attachment 154876
Oh JM, I think you would get behind GG if there was something in it for you, saying like. (don't sue me)

I don't know about you lovely tatties, but I am looking forward to JMs journey into chicken nuggets for kids tomorrow. (waves) Don't forget to wash your mitts after JM, especially if handling raw chicken.

Reactions: 7
Oh JM, I think you would get behind GG if there was something in it for you, saying like. (don't sue me)

I don't know about you lovely tatties, but I am looking forward to JMs journey into chicken nuggets for kids tomorrow. (waves) Don't forget to wash your mitts after JM, especially if handling raw chicken.
I forgot to add my husband has more to post via me, he has magnifiers to see with and I showed him those worktop photos, he pointed out her filthy hands. It makes me wonder if this is some kind of hidden kink that the rest of us don't know about?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Assuming Twitter DDD and Tattle DDD are one and the same - surely they are either Jack or someone who knows Jack personally as they had access to her private Facebook? At the least, they’d be someone who vaguely knows her and has probably met her irl. Considering Jack’s liberal use of the Twitter block button and need to control the narrative, I doubt she’d keep someone who overtly disliked her on there

Of course it’s possible it’s someone who secretly doesn’t like her and doesn’t want to out themselves but to me the whole thing screams Jack trying to provoke an unjust reaction from us to prove that we are a cabal of trolls 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
It is immoral if you ask me. Getting people to fund her patreon so she can get pissed.

Evening Jammy - try here: https://www.biscuitfund.org/
They do a lot of good, anonymously and imagine they would appreciate the floating amazon voucher.
Superfan, I salute you for being so kind. Jack doesn't deserve your friendship.
I’ve emailed them. Hopefully they can either use it for something good or pass it to someone who needs it. Thanks @bellybuttonlint for the suggestion! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve emailed them. Hopefully they can either use it for something good or pass it to someone who needs it. Thanks @bellybuttonlint for the suggestion! 😘
Oh you great big sweetheart you. Imagine they can use it, they are a great bunch and do so much good. You have a wonderful heart Jammy :love:

Can you imagine the gasps in the courtroom when we get to this stage of the proceedings?

I have no idea if the Twitter 'DDD' was Jack or a random other, but I guess this site can identify if someone here is using a secondary account to subvert.

Guys it’s like our very own thread horror has come to town and I am DOWN for it!

Not Safe For Work: Danny Walks Among Us.
Rated 15.

Although @Saturn. I have to mention what we’re all thinking. You’ve gone ahead and cast yourself as the hero. Whatever you do, don’t run upstairs / pick up the phone / go and investigate the loose shutter / pick up any hitchhikers!

Oh, I see myself as very much the Velma Dinkley of the piece. Busily stitching stuff together behind the scenes whilst the Janitor thinks they have gotten away with it. Anyway, someone mentioned that they found this type of thing all a bit scary - it certainly gave someone goosebumps. Happy sleuthing!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have no idea if the Twitter 'DDD' was Jack or a random other, but I guess this site can identify if someone here is using a secondary account to subvert.

Oh, I see myself as very much the Velma Dinkley of the piece. Busily stitching stuff together behind the scenes whilst the Janitor thinks they have gotten away with it. Anyway, someone mentioned that they found this type of thing all a bit scary - it certainly gave someone goosebumps. Happy sleuthing!!
I’m searching for clues and cryptic meanings in your message like

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have no idea what's going on anymore so god help anyone GrunkaLunka'ing this in a few days or weeks time....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Call it lockdown boredom, call it being a nosy witch but I am so invested in this. I’ve just scrutinised all posts from last night onwards looking for someone Saturn says has a ‘visceral hatred of JM’.

It’s a long list guys :unsure::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22

They can & they have previously, it's how the MOD disaster of Nov-19 happened

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Velma’s surname is Dinkley?! I didn’t even know she had a surname! Every day is truly a school day!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.