Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The issue with being in recovery is that you stay away from places where you are tempted to drink alcohol. I know that is probably more difficult if you have a job like hers but she spoke of being out in groups and being tempted. It’s sensibe to remove yourself from places where there’s alcohol particularly in the beginning.

(I’ve worked in rehabs, I’m a qualified addiction worker) . Of course it’s not easy. Alcohol is everywhere. In shops.

But in the beginning it’s sensible to sacrifice your social life. Particularly if your drinking has been very problematic.

Reactions: 15
The issue with being in recovery is that you stay away from places where you are tempted to drink alcohol. I know that is probably more difficult if you have a job like hers but she spoke of being out in groups and being tempted. It’s sensibe to remove yourself from places where there’s alcohol particularly in the beginning.

(I’ve worked in rehabs, I’m a qualified addiction worker) . Of course it’s not easy. Alcohol is everywhere. In shops.

But in the beginning it’s sensible to sacrifice your social life. Particularly if your drinking has been very problematic.
She did it for charity - and independently of Jack I think.
Just a coincidence.

Reactions: 6
Brilliant news! She must be chuffed to bits
@Spoonfulofjam , did she ever claim the Amazon voucher code?
I am so FLIPPING THRILLED SHE GOT THE BOOK.

She didn’t and I totally understand why, I wish she had because I feel like she needs a treat. I know BellyBL and I have a similar soft spot for her, even her thank you tweet was so generous and heartfelt. N, you’re a babe.

I do now however have a floating Amazon voucher. I want to do something nice with it - the world is full of tit at the moment - if anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Faaaackin' 'ell, that was a lot to catch up on.

@Flumps and @Harrybosch loved your opinions in the final pages.

Also @Flumps, so sorry to hear about your partner's job. What a rotten time.

What is WITH that DannyDogsDinner person? Is it Jack? Her lawyer? Steven, or whatever that pervy follower's name is? Odd, just odd. Good on you lot for reporting it. We'll be having none of that 'ere.

Also, godspeed to @CottageWitch who is liking posts from thread seven... SEVEN! We're all here waiting for ya, kid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So glad that lady got her book. Hope it's everything she wanted it to be and was worth the wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
There is something very fishy about this DannyDogsDinner account. Definitely trying to stir and portray us in a bad light if the account isn't genuine.

But nah, we don't mock stuff like that on this thread. Only the silly and tbh offensive stuff that JM has put into the public domain.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Every time I’m working there’s another new thread! So many posts I would have quoted...sorry to hear that @Flumps. It’s horrible when you’ve just picked yourself up and then you get another kick in the nads...I hope your partner’s ok.

@spirals congrats on your 302 days 🥳! Fantastic! It works if you work it eh. Treat yourself to some grated corned beef 😉.

Towards the end of my drinking, I drank a lot. But I don’t know if it was 200 units per week, actually it wouldn’t have been. I would drink until I felt so ill I couldn’t carry on physically so the sudden stop on multiple occasions meant I had five withdrawal seizures. It’s a miracle I survived! And as another poster said, I didn’t just stop and get my clean on, I couldn’t move! And for me, I could have a drink tonight and it would set off that allergy and I’d be off again, back to square one in no time.

*doing a Jack and turning it around to be about me klaxon* I’ve never more wanted just to be able to have a drink and switch off. All 3 of us in Chez Briscoe have hit the lockdown wall and I need to escape. I’ll stick to Tattle though 🥰.

I have no chance of retaining info just now, I had forgotten about the relapses and low percentage beer! I don’t know anyone in AA who would advocate that. But that’s the thing with AA, we have to take people at face value but anyone could come to a meeting and say anything or someone could say another fellow did or say anything...and you can’t prove or disprove it. I maintain she would strongly benefit from working the programme with a sponsor, the 12-Step programme is so awesome I recommend it to everyone ❤

🚨 SUPERFAN HAS RECEIVED HER BOOK! 🚨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
*doing a Jack and turning it around to be about me klaxon* I’ve never more wanted just to be able to have a drink and switch off. All 3 of us in Chez Briscoe have hit the lockdown wall and I need to escape. I’ll stick to Tattle though 🥰.
Without wanting to claim I ever went particularly far down that particular well, I don't want to elevenerife about alcohol, but I definitely drank far too much over a sustained period of time, this is the first day in my enforced, if short lived so far, sobriety, that I have absolutely wanted to smash a few drinks, just to... I don't know.. lessen the reality of everything a bit. I feel your feelings, ahem, Lenny, big hugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
There is something very fishy about this DannyDogsDinner account. Definitely trying to stir and portray us in a bad light if the account isn't genuine.

But nah, we don't mock stuff like that on this thread. Only the silly and tbh offensive stuff that JM has put into the public domain.
Isn't Danny's dogs dinner someone that's been featured in Twitter print screens before? The name is familiar I assumed it was an old time poster?

Tbh I naively didn't think they were gunning for mocking cos I know that's not the vibe here so sorry for quoting the offending post guys x

I’ve seen that dogs dinner name before. They come from nowhere. It’s almost as if they’re doing an Emma Drew and stirring their own thread up. Not trying to catch attention of a gutter newspaper or anything perhaps? :unsure:

• Wow
Isn't Danny's dogs dinner someone that's been featured in Twitter print screens before? The name is familiar I assumed it was an old time poster?

Tbh I naively didn't think they were gunning for mocking cos I know that's not the vibe here so sorry for quoting the offending post guys x
Yeah they were the one who Tweeted @Saturn. saying something like "leave Jack alone she's going through tit" and hinting to JM and L's breakup or something, responding to a 2 week old tweet Saturn had posted. Many suspected it may have been JM herself but honestly their identity remains unknown.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why when a post is removed it still stays in the quoted versions of that post for all to see. Whatever JM has said or done, trying to shame or mock her with that photo is not on. I’m glad it was reported. Good on you ya bunch of trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The 'DDD' on Twitter is very likely someone different to whoever created the 'DDD' account name on here. I have a potential theory as @admin are aware.
Gosh, I've learnt that thread mysteries really stress me out. This may be more of a reflection on me than the thread though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Faaaackin' 'ell, that was a lot to catch up on.

@Flumps and @Harrybosch loved your opinions in the final pages.

Also @Flumps, so sorry to hear about your partner's job. What a rotten time.

What is WITH that DannyDogsDinner person? Is it Jack? Her lawyer? Steven, or whatever that pervy follower's name is? Odd, just odd. Good on you lot for reporting it. We'll be having none of that 'ere.

Also, godspeed to @CottageWitch who is liking posts from thread seven... SEVEN! We're all here waiting for ya, kid.
I think it is a Jack-connected account, and possibly Jack herself. Remember there was an attempt to leak pics a few threads back as well. And there was the Twitter account saying that she’d gone through a break up. This is all from someone who wants us to know stuff for some reason, or thinks we will leak stuff. Why?? So Jack can play the victim again? As a message to her ex? Who knows.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.