Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I'm out. I don't care what either one of those two has to say on the state of the world or mayonnaise. Time for a coffee and some happy music. @LennyBriscoe , I'm gonna kitchen disco right now!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So dull, talking about not being perfect on Instagram. As if, all these mummy vloggers these days are posting about how "real" and "relatable" they are with their engagement bait posts :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
yep plus Unilever are putting spend behind it too, quite a few people have shared promoted posts for it. They’re shitting tens of thousands up the wall for <200 views...
I don't suppose they are that bothered. It will be a drop in the ocean for them. They can write the cost off and get a few points for whatever the equivalent of greenwashing is for poor people.

Reactions: 9
This is so bleeping boring

If I was JM I wouldn’t want to align my personal brand with one of the white MC insta mama gang tbh, it’s not as bad as the Goves though 🤮
Surprised she's not got Westminster WAG on talking about Michael's "mystery white powder" storecupboard delights. Icing sugar? Spray dried tears of the poor? Who knows, but Jack will laugh along cos she needs that validation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
what is SOD?
Seller of daughters - mother and father of daughters, clemmie hooper (not the one on screen) and Simon Hooper. Disgraced by tattle, give it a google its DRAMA.

The Clem on camera was budget Clemmie, like the b list support act to CH’s queen bee status

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seller of daughters - mother and father of daughters, clemmie hooper (not the one on screen) and Simon Hooper. Disgraced by tattle, give it a google its DRAMA.

The Clem on camera was budget Clemmie, like the b list support act to CH’s queen bee status
ah, appreciated x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ummm... that was an interesting aside about the awards do. Ouch.

Reactions: 7
I can't believe that she is still so incredibly uncomfortable when she's done this so many times. It's so difficult to watch.

Reactions: 3
And shes cut of mid flow, yet again :LOL: still 17 minutes left on the live before it would be forced to end

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.