Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My main issue with this “show” is that unless Jack is doing a chaos, it’s really pretty dull. We get to see one “recipe”, a guest who inevitably steals the show and some staged questions which Jack answers at extremely tedious length. Not exactly compelling viewing. No wonder we’re down to fewer than 150 viewers.

Reactions: 21
Say she gets £10k for this. Say she is overall average 200 views. She is just about being paid £8 per view over the course of the 7 weeks.
So she is getting the London Living wage per ever 1.5 views.

That is ridiculous.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I know we say it every week but the figures are so low considering it’s a proper so sponsored live “show”. I follow a few accounts that have around 1000 followers and their random pop up lives get 400 odd viewers!
yep plus Unilever are putting spend behind it too, quite a few people have shared promoted posts for it. They’re shitting tens of thousands up the wall for <200 views...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Roasted celery :sick:
I like roasted celery. But Jack is still annoying.

It goes so fast! - No, it really doesn't. It's excruciating.

For anyone not watching, Jack just informed us that her earbuds are too big and make her ears hot.

She's now talking to an acupuncturist who has not been working during lockdown and is trying to eat more veg. I mean, do we really care? I don't. Does anyone?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
149 :LOL:

Why doesn't she at least try practising with her friends on lives first? That's the 3rd or 4th time she's said how awkward it is
Even SallieAxl gets more than that for her inane daily ramblings. Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My main issue with this “show” is that unless Jack is doing a chaos, it’s really pretty dull. We get to see one “recipe”, a guest who inevitably steals the show and some staged questions which Jack answers at extremely tedious length. Not exactly compelling viewing. No wonder we’re down to fewer than 150 viewers.
If only they would enable comments... Then it would be interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's definitely mentioned the beetroot dal already in a different week...

Reactions: 10
Wasn't beetroot dahl a suggestion last week :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"I always cook too much roasted veg" - cook less of it. What does any of this have to do with the episode's theme of Children?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I watched a live ages ago with Matt ( ❤ ) and Oti Mabuse (off of Strictly) and the whole thing was an utter 'chaos', but it was joyful and fun and interesting at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She doesn't listen to what her guests say, the interaction is so unnatural.
This must be an improvement on the constant interuptions.

I've just had a browse on Jamella's thread, makes me feel kindly towards Jack.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
"I always cook too much roasted veg" - cook less of it. What does any of this have to do with the episode's theme of Children?
Level of the questions/answers? Sorry. That's mean. I am sometimes mean.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.