Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once they had to stop the comments after the Alexis hoo haa it was never going to work. I imagine the idea was for her (and a guest) to go through them and suggest stuff, like her aborted hashtag. This is just so random and deathly dull.

Reactions: 7
I didn’t know budget clemmie sounded so boarding school...
Oh gosh, is that boarding school sounding? I was just trying to decide which one I sounded more like. I'm like a combination of the two. I quite like it when slightly deeper voiced women talk, it's reassuring, I always think I probably sound like a man.

Reactions: 5
I’m out too, can’t put myself through any more. Going to order some food and watch Better Call Saul

• Heart
Reactions: 12
OOOOHhhh, fridge news! This is what I''m here for. Or no - we are now discussing how 'the fridge goes full, the fridge goes empty'. No tit. We eat, we tit, what else is new?

Mummy blogger is the perfect match. She's equally boring and unable to maintain an interesting conversation.

This convo reminds me of the awkward chat you have with the second cousin of your in-laws who you only see at funerals or weddings.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh gosh, is that boarding school sounding? I was just trying to decide which one I sounded more like. I'm like a combination of the two. I quite like it when slightly deeper voiced women talk, I always think I probably sound like a man.
I’ve never heard her but have seen lots of her from the SOD thread, I’m surprised she sounds so solidly old money (and I agree I do get more masc vibes which isn’t a bad thing - I quite like deep voices in women?) when she was always second rung to the SODs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For fucks sake, Jack has just mentioned the pressure 'we' put on ourselves to be these perfect Instagram parents... To one of the biggest culprits for inventing the Instagram parent!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve never heard her but have seen lots of her from the SOD thread, I’m surprised she sounds so solidly old money (and I agree I do get more masc vibes which isn’t a bad thing - I quite like deep voices in women?) when she was always second rung to the SODs
what is SOD?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hah. I don't think about my accent much (London/Surrey privilege innit?) but I thought I'd left a lot of my private education accent behind me. Clearly not as much as I thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is so bleeping boring

If I was JM I wouldn’t want to align my personal brand with one of the white MC insta mama gang tbh, it’s not as bad as the Goves though 🤮

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.