Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so boring. And Dee has just told Jack what to say (can I make ice-cream? yes, absolutely! Can I make cakes? Yes, absolutely!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now she’s not utterly shocking she should really tweet to drive views, we’re in the 150s now!

She could use it in her pitch deck as a case study to get more of these big sponcon deals...

Reactions: 7
I know we say it every week but the figures are so low considering it’s a proper so sponsored live “show”. I follow a few accounts that have around 1000 followers and their random pop up lives get 400 odd viewers!

Reactions: 14
I know we say it every week but the figures are so low considering it’s a proper so sponsored live “show”. I follow a few accounts that have around 1000 followers and their random pop up lives get 400 odd viewers!
Adam Frost, gardener gets around 850+ with no sponsor or 'show'!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh, god, that greeting to Sarah was weird.

It's good to hear that Sarah is taking one day at a time during lockdown? What?????

Burning question - what can I do with leftover celery. It's not only Jack who is not very good at this. The whole concept of the show is so naff.

Freeze it. Give it to your neighbour. Don't buy it if you don't like it I need a bloody Mary now, with 'pissy????' celery.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah, that childless joke was really not on. Way to make some people feel really quite tit.
Yep she managed to trigger/offend a few different groups there with that comment. Me included as I would give anything to be sleepless and with less spare cash at my disposal if it meant I had my child. Just urgh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Very jamie oliver tip to say roast celery, didn't his recent show have exactly the same tip?

(I'm aware Jamie doesn't invent all these things he gets credited for :LOL: )

Reactions: 9
I watched for 10 minutes. She was so much better than previous weeks but she still is so nervous it's still not an enjoyable watch. I think it's also the cadence of her voice that sets me on edge too. Sorry, loads better but not for me.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.