Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know who Jayne Mansfield is..... will Google. I do know that Olivia Benson played an early love interest for Dr Mark Greene in ER.
What an information trade.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
As we’re waaay off topic anyway, check out Jayne Mansfield’s hairpiece! No wonder they thought it was her head when she died.
07802EF4-122B-4F40-8F3A-71B7CA91FDCF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember it’s always the person you least suspect.

No idea who that is mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am I being really dense and you’ve all been trying to give me clues? Is DDD actually Jayne Mansfield?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Haha! Agree re early bedtime normality. Imagine the twist if it was Grunka 😅 Trust no one!
Not my favourite traveller of the time and space continuum known as this thread?
Have to count Grunka out - she‘s currently pulling a mini grunka 😂 and liked a recent post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my god, yer killing me! Please don’t make me read back through the last few threads tallying up how many times everyone commented and trying to work out who’s keeping schtum tonight...

Can we do a roll call?
sorry guys I shouldn't stir the thread up like this, I woke my husband up laughing at this gif, I just think it's funny to create a bit of suspense/drama and I'm doing it for the lols I'm so sorry x

@LennyBriscoe is qualified - do forum criminals always come back to the scene of the crime?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
so she had a “Scottish” twitter account to argue about independence? Is she saying she pretended to be Scottish? That’s really crappy.
I very much agree. Her Scots twitter account was called benedict cumberscotch.

All I can say is, speaking as a Scot of course people elsewhere in the Uk and all over the world can have an opinion on Scottish Indy.

But if she made a twitter account to try and influence opinion I think that’s terrible.

She was not in favour of Scots Indy at the time under her own name.

Something to say? Say it as Jack. That’s my view.

Reactions: 21
Not my favourite traveller of the time and space continuum known as this thread?
Have to count Grunka out - she‘s currently pulling a mini grunka 😂 and liked a recent post 😂
This is the sort of expert sleuthing we need round here. We’ve ruled out... one suspect! Only 120-odd other users to go. We’re working through til mornin’, boys!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm now fully joining the confused. Has someone actually made a second account here? I thought it was a joke.

What even is life anymore?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.