Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best use of that gif ever. In all seriousness I have no idea, and I really hate it when anything happens that makes us look bad. That article on MOD earlier sent me down a rabbit hole to the same mag describing this place as a site for women to talk about other women. infuriating.

Although..... we all leapt to report it. When it comes to stolen boobs, her gender identity and her SB, we’ve got your back, Jack.

View attachment 155117

View attachment 155118
it’s in response to this btw. Thanks for steering us back on topic, Jack!
Tbh that’s a significantly better organised wardrobe than I was expecting, for those on the SOD thread this looks better than what MOD has filled her £20k minimum dressing room monstrosity with 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I believe she’s been to Edinburgh a few times to do book signings.

I thought she didn’t drive but apparently she does. You know all her interviews are like Groundhog Day to me in the end. I think she really needs to get a decent media team behind her. Sharpish.

She said not that long ago that in the beginning she was badly advised and had a few unnecessary digs at Jamie Oliver

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m off to lie in a darkened room and think this all over.

If we don’t have a confession by tomorrow morning (or a clue from those who have some sort of ~inkling~), I swear to god...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This is the sort of expert sleuthing we need round here. We’ve ruled out... one suspect! Only 120-odd other users to go. We’re working through til mornin’, boys!
Not me either, not going to go into graphic detail but trying to keep food inside me is a mostly full time job, just managed to eat one scrambled egg🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
omg guys next time I'm asked if I want to watch another episode of Hannibal it will be a firm no I am here for this drama 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus, it’s all gone very Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy in here... we can’t possibly have been compromised, can we...?

1592260955464.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 155126

A sure sign we’ve been getting a bit too off topic for Jack.

Night all! X
Ffs she looks like Tin tin

Also I planned to Grunkalunka it tonight and was so excited to see there were 13 pages to read... I cannot lie I was slightly disappointed that Jack hadn’t gone on another unhinged twitter rant but it looks like I must be just in time...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The cooking analogy doesn’t work either when she’s the queen of bunging and slinging.

I just saw the pic and thought the same, or is it a headband?🤷🏻‍♀️
She borrowed a skull cap Jude Law had on a break from filming The Pope. They were on their way back from bleeping REDCAR.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sorry to break this up slightly but is this a clue that J thinks she won't have to wear a Face mask on public transport? View attachment 154982
Just in time for 'A MAN ATTACKED ME FOR NOT WEARING A FACEMASK. I killed him with my bare, arthritic and unwashed hands, of course'

That'll be why some of it fell out then, you muppet.

Sorry, all. I was just dropping off when something ran over my shoulder. Fastest I've ever got out of bed in forever. Just as well Mr Dragon was only on the phone instead of Zooming his best mate at the time, as I wasn't exactly decent when I pelted into the spare room for him to check if anything was hiding in my hair.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Okay jesus shes put some insta videos on to advertise leftover larder. Firstly did she start the first one with noone there to represent her video style?? Secondly did anyone check that weird hip thrust wiggle thing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.