Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally confused too, but I am ok with it stepping away from Jack, she's too much and I can't keep up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The advert for her Hellmann's live just popped up on my Instagram feed and I had a nosey at the comments and bleeping hell, they were really unpleasant. Predominantly men slating Jack for being a lefty, or asking if she was a man or a woman (I mean, come the duck on, it's 2020), but with such aggressive language.

It does make me wonder why she doesn't clap back at evidently horrible and public tit like that, but she is soooooo stressed by this forum. Like, we're an evil cabal of trolls but the worst that she's ever really been able to claim as patently untrue was the lineage of her cat...

My bet is: 80% truth hurts; 20% internalised misogyny.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Not my favourite traveller of the time and space continuum known as this thread?
Have to count Grunka out - she‘s currently pulling a mini grunka 😂 and liked a recent post 😂
This is the sort of expert sleuthing we need round here. We’ve ruled out... one suspect! Only 120-odd other users to go. We’re working through til mornin’, boys!
Can’t count out someone just because they can’t keep up and have liked old posts, not keeping up is a good cover....I can only keep up because I have been furloughed, we know Jack works really busy 20 hour days so she would struggle to keep up..so might be just catching up now and dropping some likes.

Basically we don’t know who the double bluffer is or or if the double bluffer even exists!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I very much agree. Her Scots twitter account was called benedict cumberscotch.

All I can say is, speaking as a Scot of course people elsewhere in the Uk and all over the world can have an opinion on Scottish Indy.

But if she made a twitter account to try and influence opinion I think that’s terrible.

She was not in favour of Scots Indy at the time under her own name.

Something to say? Say it as Jack. That’s my view.
I legitimately read your post and saw it was Cumberscoth.....yet by the time I quoted it I’d made McCumberbatch 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The advert for her Hellmann's live just popped up on my Instagram feed and I had a nosey at the comments and bleeping hell, they were really unpleasant. Predominantly men slating Jack for being a lefty, or asking if she was a man or a woman (I mean, come the duck on, it's 2020), but with such aggressive language.

It does make me wonder why she doesn't clap back at evidently horrible and public tit like that, but she is soooooo stressed by this forum. Like, we're an evil cabal of trolls but the worst that she's ever really been able to claim as patently untrue was the lineage of her cat...

My bet is: 80% truth hurts; 20% internalised misogyny.
I don’t think she’s got the thousands of supporters on IG so just blanks them on there.

Reactions: 7
Well if from here it has to be someone aware of the relevance of the DDD name. So someone who has been here a while, or who put in the graft to read from earlier threads (it was back on thread 15 I think). Or, it really is our outsider tit stirrer again...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m not going to be able to sleep. My brain is just going to be cycling round usernames.

Edit to remove names as I felt a bit mean for speculating/kidding/or was I...
Best use of that gif ever. In all seriousness I have no idea, and I really hate it when anything happens that makes us look bad. That article on MOD earlier sent me down a rabbit hole to the same mag describing this place as a site for women to talk about other women. infuriating.

Although..... we all leapt to report it. When it comes to stolen boobs, her gender identity and her SB, we’ve got your back, Jack.

511B0D49-C698-46F3-A332-80B6FB145333.jpeg

E9D9AEE1-6A38-4BA7-A0C2-DC4909728CCC.jpeg

it’s in response to this btw. Thanks for steering us back on topic, Jack!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.