Jack Monroe #268 May I ask where you work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your feelings on the gold spray are like mine on the cake layer.
Ladyfingers are obviously traditional, but madeira or sponge are acceptable. I would even tolerate a sliced chocolate Swiss roll.

NO CAKE, NO TRIFLE.
What she has made isn’t trifle. It isn’t food.

The amount of glitter is obscene. Honestly, this is another DIVA.pdf message to us.

Jack, please just stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Look the hats were bad enough but the gold spray is really a step too far. I am FUMING 😡 Trifle is mingin anyway, the texture of soggy cake makes me want to vom. Oh duck, what was that? I felt something in my head pop. Is this the aneurysm I'm supposed to be having? I'd better find my Tiggy + Bo and get down A&E pronto.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
10,000 is a very specific number. Almost as if she's alluding to something that shares that exact figure and knows it'll rile a "weird little hostile corner of the Internet."

And it seems like every single tweet now mentions (but doesn't actually mention) Tattle, even though she hasn't read here for ages and doesn't care what people here think.

Guess she's literally running on spite and J1g these days. Sad! Hope the special people enjoy their trifle while she wangs on for two hours about how mean people are for expecting her to be honest with her followers and honour her commitments (but she definitely, 100% isn't bothered).

• Haha
Reactions: 54
What's with all the red curtains in the background?

Is she in The Odeon and has sneaked a snack in?
Were you around at the time of the HILARIOUS Odeon cinema incident?
She told the anecdote once of how she had a bottle of soy sauce (memory hazy, may have been balsamic vinegar) in her handbag when she went to the cinema. God alone knows why.
She, in the dark, took a swig from it and spat it out all over the seats. She then live tweeted the hilarity all through the film.
She was in the cinema with her child and the only reason we can think of her doing this was to bring attention to the fact she was with her child. She then proceeded to ruin the film for the poor kid by lighting them both up with the glare of her screen.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
But that directly contradicts the poll results!!
the poll also voted for hundreds and thousands and strawberries instead of the white chocolate stars and fruit cocktail that she's used

she's so mendacious and so mitherering. this has grated my corned beef more than the gold spray I'm so angry how dare she

• Haha
Reactions: 49
*spraying Sunday dessert with liquid tit to own Tattle*
I’M THE HAPPIEST I’VE EVER BEEN MOISTURISED UNBOTHERED STAYING IN MY LANE TOOT TOOT.

Ok, hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
She told the anecdote once of how she had a bottle of soy sauce (memory hazy, may have been balsamic vinegar) in her handbag when she went to the cinema. God alone knows why.
She, in the dark, took a swig from it and spat it out all over the seats. She then live tweeted the hilarity all through the film.
She was in the cinema with her child and the only reason we can think of her doing this was to bring attention to the fact she was with her child. She then proceeded to ruin the film for the poor kid by lighting them both up with the glare of her screen.
She did what?
So many questions...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And when she (because of course she did) posted a pic of the soy sauce bottle, someone triangulated it as one of the ones with the little plastic ring pull under the cap - which would make it impossible for any liquid to come out unless you'd already opened the bottle and used some of it (Jack claimed she'd only just bought it).

Almost as if she was bored sat with her son and made the whole thing up for attention.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Unless it’s served in an upside down charity shop lampshade I’m not interested!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sobriety LEFT and blamed on Mithering Ninnies that she definitely doesn’t read in 3…2…

Reactions: 24
It was soy sauce, and it was another utterly pointless lie (the brand in question has an inner plastic ring, so you can't mistake it for coke unless you are exceptionally stupid).

She also once took her son to the cinema and spent the entire time running an unsolicited AMA on Mumsnet #makingmemories

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Are we really meant to be getting all pissy over a bloody trifle? 😂 I hate trifle so really couldn't give a tit how it's made as it's all wrong in my opinion!
However, I do know that when I have guests for dinner I have no time before or for hours after to be faffing about online. Trifle for one is it Jack??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She did what?
So many questions...
Sadly, yes. All true.
She can't let the kid have anything nice. Then she posts it on SM for the lolz.
See also, eating half of his dinosaur biscuit.
A couple of years ago, when he was still in Primary school, she took a dinosaur biscuit to pick him up from school and ate half of it.
Now, I've been known to nick a chip off my kid's plate before I've served it up but this is next level.
If you factor in that she rarely picked him up from school, it was one of those big biscuits you buy from a Baker for a treat and the fact she insisted on posting it on Twitter then you can see that it was a horrible thing to do.
He was only little, must have been really sad. Poor kid.

*apologies for the use of 'lolz' but this is what she was tweeting. Along with 'I'm mad I am'

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.