Jack Monroe #268 May I ask where you work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd like to take advantage of this brief lull to share one of my favourite things about Jack. Check out the tags on her website:

Screenshot_20220313-142402_Chrome.jpg

As you can see, the most-used tag is, of course, Jack Monroe.

But do you see the tag right before that one? Jackie monroe.

Imagine being so self-obsessed that you not only tag every post with your name, but also have a tag of a misspelled version of your name, just in case.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
You know how certain internet people think that HMTQ, Beyonce, Barack Obama etc are actually lizard people, part of a secret illuminati master race and they can prove it because their eyes change so they look like a mad gecko or whatever?View attachment 1122205
Yeah, that.
What in the David Icke is going on here?
It’s the jawline that always gets me, chiselled to fk when she’s photoshopped herself - reality is it kinda morphs into her neck. Not unattractive but no model agency is gonna be hounding her to sign for them any time soon 😜
In the interests of fairness, I do like her necklace
From a puddle I believe 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For crying out loud, even the proposed title for her next book is plagiarised.

Screenshot 2022-03-13 at 13.35.03.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
LJC is in hospital. Her Instagram stories has the ubiquitous cannula shot. Maybe she ate the trifle?
Well she may not have learned to cook from Jack but she sure picked up the hospital photo sad fishing from her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just went out and planted a whopping 30 summer bulbs in the garden. Came back, sat down and we still haven't seen this trifle or the aneurysm. Jack, why are you being sofa king BORING?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
From Jack’s “likes”. The tweets are from two different accounts that tweet philosophy quotes. I strongly believe philosophy should be for everyone, but I really hope Philosophy Jack doesn’t become a thing.

0A2E4E2D-F864-417A-B7C7-BE5430838F6E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Well she may not have learned to cook from Jack but she sure picked up the hospital photo sad fishing from her 🙄
I dont think that started with Jack. I'd actually be interested when that did start. Because it's a very modern thing, obviously, but *someone* must have been first.

Reactions: 21
I love this man’s face it does not change nor his head move in the entire time she’s babbling on
D4071E16-7D4A-424B-9416-274A10EE94FA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
One thing I’ll never understand is how her child’s Dad plays along? I’m sorry but it’s enablement and makes him just as bad as her in my book. Ok, if you ignore the everyday bullshit. Sometimes it’s an easier way of life but when a charity is being dragged down with her and the moneys floating around it’s not right. Suprised the Mother of his other children hasn’t spoken up? Have any of them ever called her out? I can’t look at her because it’s rag week and I’ll explode on her! She’s a scrounging, lying, no good, piece of tit! Tough luck if that’s too much guff for Squigs… you wanna live in Jackanory land, then best to keep off here!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Not another bombastic article! This is my main problem with her “activism”. There are never any ideas or suggestions. It’s populist rhetoric but then nothing more. Everyone agrees that no one should be living in damp, cold housing. Cue slagging the evil Tories and something about dead people. So predictable and boring but on a cursory read it almost looks like campaigning.

1647180055658.png

ETA
Is it Trifle Time yet? 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That's right and wasn't she tweeting about vape flavours this year? Lots of smoking pics on her insta and that's why her hands are so grubby looking. It's the number one contributor to any respiratory condition. I find this new cosplay of Jack's quite insulting as I have two family members with asthma and hypoplastic lung whom I have to protect from all sorts of pollutants on a daily basis. Perfumes, vehicle emissions, room sprays, cleaning products, vape fumes and cigarette smoke all need to be avoided. Jack is one of the people who deliberately pollutes the air (sorry, I have quite strong views re smoking) so that makes her even shittier imo.
Nicotine pouches are where it's at, tried vaping but found it too expensive and annoying. I only ever smoke now when I'm very drunk, and even then rarely. Though I am now probably more addicted to nicotine than I was when I smoked but hey ho. Also my colleague asked me yesterday if they cause cancer and my only response was 'I hope not'. But yeah, any Fraus looking to quit smoking, they are great, and they do nicotine-free ones to wean off totally and CBD ones too. I had chilli and lime flavour with my last order. £15 quid for seven tins of 20 pouches each and it lasts me til my next pay day. #notanad

I'd like to take advantage of this brief lull to share one of my favourite things about Jack. Check out the tags on her website:

View attachment 1122229

As you can see, the most-used tag is, of course, Jack Monroe.

But do you see the tag right before that one? Jackie monroe.

Imagine being so self-obsessed that you not only tag every post with your name, but also have a tag of a misspelled version of your name, just in case.
'Margaret Thatcher' and 'hangover' are my favourites

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just went out and planted a whopping 30 summer bulbs in the garden. Came back, sat down and we still haven't seen this trifle or the aneurysm. Jack, why are you being sofa king BORING?
Sofa king! I’m stealing that because I swear so much and I’m trying not to

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry if this has already been posted (very far behind!) But I was reading thread 31 as I've never looked at it fully, and she posted this - suggesting the current bungalow isn't quite the blustery never-updated-since-it-was-built mess she's been making out?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I guess the respiratory problems came after moving the 93kg sideboard plus Cooper up the not-spiral staircase?
After the garage was robbed and the bikes were stolen?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sorry if this has already been posted (very far behind!) But I was reading thread 31 as I've never looked at it fully, and she posted this - suggesting the current bungalow isn't quite the blustery never-updated-since-it-was-built mess she's been making out?
Ah yes but she was on a different grift theme back then. The suntrap with the dream landlady is DEAD, all that remains is the frozen hovel presided over by Moll Cutpurse and the boys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
From Jack’s “likes”. The tweets are from two different accounts that tweet philosophy quotes. I strongly believe philosophy should be for everyone, but I really hope Philosophy Jack doesn’t become a thing.

View attachment 1122271
I find this interesting. In my more introspective moments when I’m feeling a bit deep I wonder why I’m attracted to certain quotes . I consider that maybe It’s because I’m the opposite of it lol . You know that saying that you have a strong reaction to something because it makes you think of something you don’t like about yourself . A bit like that . Sorry if this isn’t making sense it’s hard to explain . Anyway I suspect jack doesn’t realise that she is 💯 trapped in how much she cares what other people thinks quote because she’s totally obsessed with tattle . Or it’s just performative as per . Probably is that 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.