Jack Monroe #268 May I ask where you work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Jack is peak unprofessional, but I can’t see TT bigwigs agreeing to going round to hers for trifle on a Sunday

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
She doesn’t half love trying to make herself sound important does she 😂

View attachment 1122078
"The audacity of the lie"...
Of all the 1000's of words in the English dictionary, how coincidental those three words have been thought about, and joined together. What I'm trying to say, you'd know, and only written by someone, who actually practices it.

Reactions: 24
"The audacity of the lie"...
Of all the 1000's of words in the English dictionary, how coincidental those three words have been thought about, and joined together. What I'm trying to say, you'd know, and only written by someone, who actually practices it.
I believe the term is “duper’s delight”.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Re: the respiratory illnesses (name undisclosed - asthma/allergy/hay fever/ something more?) I can’t help but deduce that she has exploited every cheap food/rising cost of food shopping and sees a Jack sized gap in the market to make herself the voice of fuel poverty now.
shame she doesn’t drive because she really could have supported the rising petrol costs for drivers too - the biggest rise in >2 decades, I think.
She's got more angles than bleeping Pythagoras.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Woah! Someone's up early. Morning Jack👋🏼 Busy day, so you'd better get cracking with that trifle.

Sitting here quietly 🦉🍾 imagining her having at bash at making her own custard...
You give it your best shot love, I'm sure it'll thicken up in the fridge.
Mmm equine custard

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I didn't know Jack was a smoker/vaper.
Lots of pics of it over the years. I also remember her vaping stuff being pictured in SM photos of the house. Most recently the one the other day in her kitchen with her 'friend' who was actually a journalist.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1121458

I don't have a clue about 🧦 but this tweet made me giggle. Coming soon; gouty Jack.
Posting from the past but this has killed me. One of my wife's friends has gout and when he has a flare up/can't be arsed to come out and uses it as an excuse she always goes 'it's that Medieval bleeping disease again'.

This is an amazing screenshot. I'm nearly 35, spent all my late teens into my early 30s drinking, smoking and taking everything I could get my hands on and I still get ID'd for Red Bull. She'll be getting the OAP special at the Covid yomp chippie soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
You know how certain internet people think that HMTQ, Beyonce, Barack Obama etc are actually lizard people, part of a secret illuminati master race and they can prove it because their eyes change so they look like a mad gecko or whatever?
Screenshot_20220313-125727_Chrome.jpg

Yeah, that.
What in the David Icke is going on here?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
So is this Guardian article another thing she hasn't been paid for?

Only the poor fishing stuff the other day seemed at pains to point out she isn't profiting from her exaggerated poverty and I would tend to disagree.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Lots of pics of it over the years. I also remember her vaping stuff being pictured in SM photos of the house. Most recently the one the other day in her kitchen with her 'friend' who was actually a journalist.

That's right and wasn't she tweeting about vape flavours this year? Lots of smoking pics on her insta and that's why her hands are so grubby looking. It's the number one contributor to any respiratory condition. I find this new cosplay of Jack's quite insulting as I have two family members with asthma and hypoplastic lung whom I have to protect from all sorts of pollutants on a daily basis. Perfumes, vehicle emissions, room sprays, cleaning products, vape fumes and cigarette smoke all need to be avoided. Jack is one of the people who deliberately pollutes the air (sorry, I have quite strong views re smoking) so that makes her even shittier imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
That's right and wasn't she tweeting about vape flavours this year? Lots of smoking pics on her insta and that's why her hands are so grubby looking. It's the number one contributor to any respiratory condition. I find this new cosplay of Jack's quite insulting as I have two family members with asthma and hypoplastic lung whom I have to protect from all sorts of pollutants on a daily basis. Perfumes, vehicle emissions, room sprays, cleaning products, vape fumes and cigarette smoke all need to be avoided. Jack is one of the people who deliberately pollutes the air (sorry, I have quite strong views re smoking) so that makes her even shittier imo.
She'll use it as an excuse for the missing kitten perhaps. 'Allergies'.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
LJC is in hospital. Her Instagram stories has the ubiquitous cannula shot. Maybe she ate the trifle?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.