Jack Monroe #268 May I ask where you work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s dropped the nutrition degree and the part time job then? Lasted what, 2 weeks? If that. 😂 Jack has neither a voice for radio and isn’t good on telly. Maybe it’s a job at ASDA? As chief shelf stacker ? 😂
My local Asda is desperate for a new towel folder. Helluva commute but she seems to enjoy the bus.

TOOT TOOT!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She hasn’t been ‘good’ at any tv slot has she - so let’s see how this interview goes. Also being in Twitter till all hours going on about sandwiches is not the best prep.

Reactions: 26
In the end it's all sandwiches.

Anyhoo I wonder if because she's bored a d often alone she imagines she's living on the set of Emmerdale or something, you know it's all quiet and peaceful.... Until oops you have fallen down the stairs and done a chaos on the day Whitney finds out Bradley slept with his sister fiance and youre late for your fifth wedding to the same person because you keep finding out their dodgy as duck.
And little boy Sugden has let all the sheep out of their pen because he was dated to by someone from the Dingle clan.
I once picked up what I believed to be a cream cheese and tomato sandwich at a buffet, took a bite and discovered it was in fact a strawberry and cream cheese sandwich. I wonder if Jack has ever worked in catering....
At a funeral once I was offered orange segments sandwiches. I declined.

Also they are no longer friends now they are PALS!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How can she travel to an interview?

Seizures, ouchy mouth, knee injuries from fall down the not-spiral bungalow stairs, hands that can’t hold a pen yet manage to type 1000s of tweets, walks miles to Asda yet can’t walk and has to use a stick.

The woman is a medical marvel.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Seizures, ouchy mouth, knee injuries from fall down the not-spiral bungalow stairs, hands that can’t hold a pen yet manage to type 1000s of tweets, walks miles to Asda yet can’t walk and has to use a stick.

I don't think she is. She's going to bring her sick note our again isn't she?

If you do go good luck. Don't talk too much and don't talk about yourself too much either, keep it light.

Erm..
Good luck?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My local Asda is desperate for a new towel folder. Helluva commute but she seems to enjoy the bus.

TOOT TOOT!
My workplace managed to produce an utterly thrilling 48 second long video on how to fold a flannel. There were even longer ones for hand, queen and king sized towels. Wonder if ASDA has those too?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

And she's had the cheek to add the word 'Disabled' to her profile. Again. 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I don’t think Jack has an interview today. I think she's already been offered whatever it is she's spent 10 years dreaming about. She's only mentioned an interview because she wanted us to make jokes about her not getting the job, so now she can do a "HA! That nasty corner of the internet will be exploding with anger that I got my God tier job!" tweet. Because she'll somehow know exactly what we've been saying about her, even though she absolutely definitely doesn't come here.

Jack is making a big show about what bullies we all are at the moment. I'm sure it's because she's scared that more people will start asking about the Trussell Trust money and she wants to make sure they won't believe us.

I'm going to try to keep using the full Trussell Trust name from now on, to try help make sure these threads pop up high on Google when someone searches for "Jack Monroe Trussell Trust". The general public need to know how shady she's been about this (especially re: not even naming the other charities!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
View attachment 1125798

Stealing your screenshot @Silver Linings because this has befuddled me.

The key ingredient in a fluffernutter is marshmallow Fluff which is not:
-(90%)Vegan
-A budget food
-Sold in tin cans

So I'm not sure which of her books Jack thought this recipe was appropriate for. She has absolutely no idea who her target audience is does she?
Fluffernutter is the name of a cat in a Point Horror book that gets stuffed into a baseball cap by a stalker. Can’t read it without thinking nooooo.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
"We value the reputation of our company very much. Is there anything you would like to tell us which could badly implicate our brand?"

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why….. wwhhhyyyy ask for ideas when you have made them/eaten them all????!!!! 🤬 w of course know why but you know I just want give out about this absolute exercise in nonsense. If she has a Thing shouldn’t she be preparing for the thing or doing some more of the VBI?
I don’t want to be a wagon, perhaps this is her way of chilling and relaxing and taking a break while working but jaysus sambo talk is just pure shite.(perhaps it’s time for me to take a Jack break 🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think Jack has an interview today. I think she's already been offered whatever it is she's spent 10 years dreaming about. She's only mentioned an interview because she wanted us to make jokes about her not getting the job, so now she can do a "HA! That nasty corner of the internet will be exploding with anger that I got my God tier job!" tweet. Because she'll somehow know exactly what we've been saying about her, even though she absolutely definitely doesn't come here.

Jack is making a big show about what bullies we all are at the moment. I'm sure it's because she's scared that more people will start asking about the Trussell Trust money and she wants to make sure they won't believe us.

I'm going to try to keep using the full Trussell Trust name from now on, to try help make sure these threads pop up high on Google when someone searches for "Jack Monroe Trussell Trust". The general public need to know how shady she's been about this (especially re: not even naming the other charities!)
Has Jack monroe, director of on a bootstrap LTD paid the Trussell Trust the 10k yet?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Oh my God, she can away and duck herself and her ~noises~. She's never been further than George St and St Andrew's Square in Edinburgh, how the hell would she know what square sausage is like?

ETA: I know we're fairly convinced of it being a telly gig, her Tomorrow Thing. But I've had a horrible thought about her interviewing for some political gig...
I am praying, I tell ya, PRAYING with my russell’s Joined together that it’s Special Advisor please let her be a SpAd it will last all of a month, they get fired ta will and it will draw all the attention of the press

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m going back to basics here, but she used a food bank once and has been dining out on it ever since.
I never fail to be amazed at this.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.