Jack Monroe #268 May I ask where you work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst searching to see if she’d posted (and not deleted) details of her dream job before on Twitter I came across this. TW, because…

talk of being abducted as a child?! 😲
View attachment 1126300
Yeah her mum has tweeted about it as well. Apparently they were at the swing park and mammy took her eyes off for a second and when she looked a strange man was holding Jack’s hand leading her away to the gate so she intervened. At best it was an attempted abduction. TW the primary school teacher was to be the actual abuser and lifelong stalker

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I don’t think Jack has an interview today. I think she's already been offered whatever it is she's spent 10 years dreaming about. She's only mentioned an interview because she wanted us to make jokes about her not getting the job, so now she can do a "HA! That nasty corner of the internet will be exploding with anger that I got my God tier job!" tweet. Because she'll somehow know exactly what we've been saying about her, even though she absolutely definitely doesn't come here.

Jack is making a big show about what bullies we all are at the moment. I'm sure it's because she's scared that more people will start asking about the Trussell Trust money and she wants to make sure they won't believe us.

I'm going to try to keep using the full Trussell Trust name from now on, to try help make sure these threads pop up high on Google when someone searches for "Jack Monroe Trussell Trust". The general public need to know how shady she's been about this (especially re: not even naming the other charities!)
Tattle was quite high up in the rankings when I searched for Jack Monroe t shirts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yeah her mum has tweeted about it as well. Apparently they were at the swing park and mammy took her eyes off for a second and when she looked a strange man was holding Jack’s hand leading her away to the gate so she intervened. At best it was an attempted abduction. TW the primary school teacher was to be the actual abuser and lifelong stalker
The problem with her constant lies is that they cloud everything. We know longer trust anything she says and so this could be 100% true, on a scale from 90% true to 90% false to completely made up. We just don’t know anymore.

The nagging doubt that some things that she does come out with are true means that there is always this element of sympathy at the back of the mind when she obviously isn’t well. It is why some/most/a few of us are still here.

Most of my crumb-clearing up time is spent trying to figure her out.* She will come back saying we spread lies about her life. We don’t. Everything we say is prompted by her. But why is it all overblown? Why?

*slight exaggeration.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wishing Jack the very best of luck for today. We need a bit of telly Jack chaos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It’s a bit gauche to mention, but did you manage to pay the TT the money you raised on their behalf dear heart?

Shall you or shan’t you pay the T T their funds?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Has Jack monroe, director of on a bootstrap LTD paid the Trussell Trust the 10k yet?
All the full naming of Jack Monroe, Trussell Trust and 10K reminds me of the day the fraus tried out SEO to get the threads to the top of google. Fugue state hilarity of a day.

By the way - does anyone know of Jack Monroe, who is director of on a bootstrap limited has filed her taxes via companies house yet, or has Jack Monroe paid the Trussell Trust the 10k she owes them yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
In my workplace the interview panel have the possibility of asking a candidate about their SM and check it out. Their reasoning is that once employed you are a representative of the organisation however low down the food chain. I am not sure it has ever happened to any of them but Jack's SM (hi Jack 👋) might be interesting as her claims to already work 100 hrs-plus may impact on the Big Job she is being "interviewed" for.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Or it’s a totally unscrupulous employer “she’ll work 12-14 hours per day for free!!!!get her in”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I am praying, I tell ya, PRAYING with my russell’s Joined together that it’s Special Advisor please let her be a SpAd it will last all of a month, they get fired ta will and it will draw all the attention of the press
If it's this, I look forward to the return of The Thick Of It with a Jack-inspired series.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Plenty of jobs going at TT, maybe she has to work to pay back the donations she pocketed, like doing the dishwashing when you cant afford a meal (does that really happen?!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.