Jack Monroe #267 Could it be a different scheme you helped set up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also started heating the oil before adding the onion. It's our legacy. So proud.
I know people may think we're harsh but I think our results speak for themselves. If we can just get Jack off the grifting and cooking stuff people might want to eat then I think she's got a great future ahead of her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Louise Minchin is on itv at 8.30. It is a programme about the stalking and on line threats and harassment that she was a victim of. They will be discussing what changes are needed to tackle the crime.

I wonder if Jack will wade in with her triggering tweets making it all about her. She seems to be in the frame if mind to go off on one.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
During my own folly of youth the only thing I was hoovering twice a day were lines of cocaine 😲
(Not every day, I hasten to add)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Not the most clued up frau regarding benefits, so forgive any ignorance on my part.

If Jack's pity parties on Twitter were to be wholly believed (works for free, no savings, £34 in account etc) then she surely would qualify for one of the benefits and possibly even housing benefits too (again apologies for my lack of knowledge). The fact she doesn't is indicative that she is lying about her circumstances, but the squigs can't work it out. Maybe her earnings are too high, or too much squirrelled away in savings. If she really was so destitute then the DWP would help her.

She said in the committee yesterday that she had to wait 5 weeks before getting any money during The PovertyTM , but even that is a retelling of the overly retold story.

There are safety nets out there, you've got to jump through hoops to get them, but they do exist. Jack is making out that there is no hope nor help. It's a very damaging point of view to provide to her followers. She is so heartless to behave this way, it's all a game to her. Just another reason to rattle one of her many tip jars.
She’d do so much more with a clear guide to services signposting for different situations.
But it’s all about HER and how it affects JACK MONROE and how SHE doesn’t have a forever home. It’s sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Recap:

1. Jack went to The Big House (no, sadly not to prison as Ruby Rose's stand-in, but Parliament) to sniffle and whine about her own experiences of The Destitution and to say that the government are literally KILLING PEOPLE
2. She appeared on television looking simply stunning in a crispy orange Lego hairpiece
3. She suddenly and inexplicably has it in for her landlady and can't wait to leave her draughty manor of misery which is simultaneously also the only place that she and her son have felt at home after 120532 moves
4. Still does not understand how to use apostrophes
5. Lights OFF

Also can the ~tildes~ duck off now please and Thankyou x
with regards to Point 3 had the landlady objected to her hideous half assed redecoration efforts and/or demanded the rent she boasts has bounced?

Reactions: 23
I've changed my mind....

I will have anything that's not been used by her to bake a cake! I know why that has occured!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I could actually use a secondhand sideboard right now, but I think any savings would be wiped out by transport costs. I could also use that reproduction captain's chair.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I could actually use a secondhand sideboard right now, but I think any savings would be wiped out by transport costs. I could also use that reproduction captain's chair.
I kinda like sideboards when they're looked after and used more as display cabinets rather than junk storage.

After noticing that things in her kitchen haven't moved for nearly 2 months, I want nothing from the fleapit. I can envision a thick layer of scummy dirt on everything, and clouds of dust from huffing anything out. Gross gross gross.

(Remember when she did that video of clearing out the junk room? Was that the not allowed roomie? Hmmm)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I guess that just leaves me with…the bags of tit. Iqbal where are you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I just typed this and then I had a word with myself - what the jiminy am I going on about! 🤪

"Is she taking the muddy puddle with her or leaving it for the next person? Where even is it? Does it follow her round like a dank dog?"

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Just want to point out that a lot of your moves were due to relationship breakdowns or your own poor choices rather than poverty Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Omg, I just remembered her smoothie bowls days! I haven’t dreamed this up, have I? It was during the days I still loved her 🤦‍♀️🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Screenshot_20220310-194224_Chrome.jpg

Things that I don't want - this bleeping manky old kettle. No you sob, Russell Hobb.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Coming from the past to say thank (space) you to @colouredlines for the Dandy Warhol's reference to 🎶 "we used to be friends" in t'previous thread.

Back I go...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.