Jack Monroe #267 Could it be a different scheme you helped set up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if Jack is barely receiving in financial reward then I am in long term poverty because my income is less than she's getting from Patreon, nor am I earning interest on any charitable donations resting in my bank account. Therefore send me your cattos, doggos but most of all lovely cashos and please support me by buying my forthcoming "Poorer than Jack Monroe" merch.
Babes, same.

Reactions: 24
In breaking news.......£2500+ a month now considered 'barely any financial benefit' by ill-informed Squigs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Well if Jack is barely receiving in financial reward then I am in long term poverty because my income is less than she's getting from Patreon, nor am I earning interest on any charitable donations resting in my bank account. Therefore send me your cattos, doggos but most of all lovely cashos and please support me by buying my forthcoming "Poorer than Jack Monroe" merch.
No Jenny, Jack is clearly in long term poverty because SHE RENTS a £2k per month house in Thorpe Bay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Really?! Reeeaaallly? Arrrrgghhhhhhh. She has changed NOTHING. The changes required are to systems, policies, funding streams. They are interrelated and complex. Enabling people who shop at ASDA to have access to cheap food is a sticking plaster. Poorly researched statements to parliamentary committees full of half truths and downright lies damage more credible people in this space.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She was jealous of a beloved and deceased childhood pet. Let that sink in. Between that and Mary Poppins, it was never gonna work 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
I don’t want a single item from that house as all of it will be imbued with her malevolent spirit. Don’t need those oppressive vibes in my presence.

Tittering at the list that includes “a photo of a former friend with face scribbled out”. Who the duck does that IRL? Figuratively removing the face of someone you perceived to have wronged you. A Cluster B nightmare, that’s who.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Well if Jack is barely receiving any financial reward then I am in long term poverty because my income is less than she's getting from Patreon, nor am I earning interest on any charitable donations resting in my bank account. Therefore send me your cattos, doggos but most of all lovely cashos and please support me by buying my forthcoming "Poorer than Jack Monroe" merch.
Alas you are mistaken , your income isn’t what defines you as being in long term poverty -only when you sit nibbling meakly on the corner of a value stock cube while your child sits in the dark next to your guitar , laptop , Emin and all your other “ gifts” you just couldn’t sell alongside your child’s favourite toy, asking you for more bread and jam ( because even at their tender young age , they know they are born into a world too poor for butter )

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It's more Scottish football forums it's popular with tbf 😂
I'm daft old sod and thought lol meant lots of love for ages (no, I'm not David Cameron btw) but managed to meet the current Mr Django 14 years ago. Can you imagine Jack's profile on a dating app? :D

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.