Jack Monroe #267 Could it be a different scheme you helped set up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also want the chair in the hall, just because, because I actually don't have a hall to put it in.

I just want to spite her. 😜 Because I am a mirror person.
Dear heart, there is plenty room for you and the hall chair in our Spite Orangery.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m glad this has carried over and nobody has commented what I was going to say: that being we could all pick half a dozen spoons each 😃
No, the spoons are all mine.

Not because I want to use them, I want to take them to the recycling. Nobody should go anywhere near those manky filthy health hazards. They need melting down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Wish she'd stop making idle threats to sell her stuff, she never does it! Still waiting on her Depop so I can get my hands on that gorgeous flamingo blouse, you just never know when you get a last minute invite to a lūʻau.

If she was so desperate for funds, all those clothes would be 'adminned' and up for sale. She admitted in the Coops chain that they're stuffed in the wardrobe.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If she was so desperate for funds, all those clothes would be 'adminned' and up for sale. She admitted in the Coops chain that they're stuffed in the wardrobe.
In bags that a lovely but very hairy cat rustles about in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I don't need anything else of hers. I'm ridiculously happy in my fortress of Asda receipts and press clippings with my lawnmowers and all the Christmas decorations tastefully draped round my two bicycles while I cook up slop in her dead grandfather's cast iron pan over my multitude of camping stoves. TOOT TOOT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
So she’s leaving the crappy bungalow next February then. Can we add that to the coming soon as I’m guessing she’ll still be there and there will be some ridiculous reason she can’t leave. No way is she downsizing.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
In addition to the light bulbs, I'd also like the fancy garden hose (not the one LJC fed to a fox in what I presume was a cry for help) but the pricey replacement.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What about all the CHAIRS ??? Anyone got pics of all the chairs in the garden. That was hilarious the counting of chairs 😂😂😂😂

And the egg chair ? Or the hammock ? Gosh she’s got a LOT of stuff. She’ll make millions and can finally buy that forever home.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
It's taken me all day to catch up. I've done absolutely nothing else. I should be ashamed (I'm not) for being so lazy.
You lot have kept me smiling and laughing all day. I really needed it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
LJC was deffo paying the lions share of the rent until recently methinks. It’s not long since she moved is it? Obv to somewhere much nicer now she has all her own money to herself at last!

I’m sure I saw that the rent in the crappy b was 2k+ so even with the stupitrons that’s a huge chunk of her grift gone every months.

Reactions: 34
You guys, she's changed my life! I'm going to forgo the line the windows option and go for full on bubble wrap clothes. It's a thing!
London Fashion Week:

bubble-wrap-faLW.jpg

This look seems more attainable: (y)

bubblee.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Not the most clued up frau regarding benefits, so forgive any ignorance on my part.

If Jack's pity parties on Twitter were to be wholly believed (works for free, no savings, £34 in account etc) then she surely would qualify for one of the benefits and possibly even housing benefits too (again apologies for my lack of knowledge). The fact she doesn't is indicative that she is lying about her circumstances, but the squigs can't work it out. Maybe her earnings are too high, or too much squirrelled away in savings. If she really was so destitute then the DWP would help her.

She said in the committee yesterday that she had to wait 5 weeks before getting any money during The PovertyTM , but even that is a retelling of the overly retold story.

There are safety nets out there, you've got to jump through hoops to get them, but they do exist. Jack is making out that there is no hope nor help. It's a very damaging point of view to provide to her followers. She is so heartless to behave this way, it's all a game to her. Just another reason to rattle one of her many tip jars.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
LJC was deffo paying the lions share of the rent until recently methinks. It’s not long since she moved is it? Obv to somewhere much nicer now she has all her own money to herself at last!

I’m sure I saw that the rent in the crappy b was 2k+ so even with the stupitrons that’s a huge chunk of her grift gone every months.
Can't help wondering what Jack had over her for her to be paying her rent for how long after they broke up??

• Sad
Reactions: 32
The idea of Manc Bee getting all suited up to go neutralise the spoons at the slop scene has left me a little flustered 🥰😂
99ABD35D-AF5F-4E7A-A32D-08780B8A2347.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
I'd like some tumble drier lint but Jack doesn't use the tumble drier so there is no tumble drier lint.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.