Jack Monroe #267 Could it be a different scheme you helped set up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, Sunday is the big trifle reveal. Must admit I'm bouncing off wall with excitement.
Maybe it’s the lovely, special people from Action Fraud, Trussell Trust, Jack’s agent and representatives from unknown charities all coming round.
that would be very special indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Maybe it’s the lovely, special people from Action Fraud, Trussell Trust, Jack’s agent and representatives from unknown charities all coming round.
that would be very special indeed.
Sorry for quoting myself like a divvy, but this is more realistic than her having a few friends round.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Poca is on the right lines. I’m not sure it is Jack, just someone actively trolling now. But if it is Jack she is more pathetic than all us mithering ninnies put together x 344%

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I really, really wish we had been following her back then. Because surely any Scot would take one look at the name "Benedict Cumberscotch" and unmask her in seconds?

Imagine the tweets: Och aye the noo fellow Scotch people! Anyone fancy some deep-fried Irn Bru and a Lorne sausage? There's a wee sassenach lassie doing great budget recipes, get on her Patreon lads! Cymru am byth!
….whilst sporting a profile picture of her dressed like this:

B6535E46-A368-4381-839D-295FA053F87F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New thread ⬇⬇⬇

TOOT TOOT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think Poca is on the right lines. I’m not sure it is Jack, just someone actively trolling now. But if it is Jack she is more pathetic than all us mithering ninnies put together x 344%
Could very well be one of our own weirdos or ex-weidos, which is not to say they're ex-weirdos but ex-here-weirdos. Weirdo one way or another though 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.