Jack Monroe #265 Jack Monroe got a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep glancing at this picture and thinking they’re in a video shop.

111CC6C0-BB9F-40A0-A280-6C636B07F08F.jpeg

Obviously not like a Blockbusters or anything fancy like that, but the wee local one that would rent out videos and sell all kinds of crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
This jack is so very boring. I'm not even sure I want to grunk
Snap….is she going to go on the telly and cook? No, then duck off dull Jack.

View attachment 1111977

Obviously not like a Blockbusters or anything fancy like that, but the wee local one that would rent out videos and sell all kinds of crap.
I bet she didn’t rewind her tapes.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
can a more talented than i frau please photoshop jacks onto girls aloud on the artwork for something kinda ooooh? you've all seen my terrible! photoblend efforts and this is beyond me

I promise it's not for TOOT TOOT purposes, honest 🥺 🤞

(I mean, the lyric's "jumping on my tutu" anyway)

tia, TOOT TOOT MOTHERFUCKERS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
There's more spices in the shoe hanger thing behind her!

Bloody hell, she's got no excuses for her tasteless slop other than her crappy cooking skills!
It's just another bit of expensive performatism (?) though, isn't it? She's seen other foodie types with them, and thought it would make her look clever and experienced if she had them too. And obviously, Jack being Jack, she's had to elevenrife spice jars.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This jack is so very boring. I'm not even sure I want to grunk
I know. I feel really let down after her bizarre behaviour last night. I thought we were in for a decent run of Jackarsery but she's seems much calmer after her tantrum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Excuse you, she could never rent tapes because she was too poor. They had to write 'JURASSIC PARK' on a piece of paper that they put in a small box and then act it out themselves, like Alan Partridge doing Bond. Jack always had the starring role as the T. rex which was the source of many arguments, particularly if she'd won the sole cherry from the fruit cocktail at dinner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Jack’s being a little bleeping smarm with fellow manic pixie dream enby Laurie Penny because Laurie got absolutely bodied by JK Rowling on Twitter yesterday after a long, self-indulgent thread where she claimed that bad book reviews had given her c-PTSD. She then back-pedalled in Monroe fashion like “I didn’t say that, I just meant it triggered a pre-existing condition” but even as someone who would not immediately fall with Rowling on gender issues it was patently obvious that that was implied. Laurie was using serious, debilitating illness to silence dissent, all while blithely unaware that probably hundreds of thousands of people struggle with similar symptoms without the money or ability to self advocate to be even diagnosed, let alone treated (familiar 🤔).

Penny and Monroe are cheeks of the same arse: no integrity and a predilection for claiming that what they - both professional writers - wrote, has been misconstrued. Predictably, though, Jack stayed out of the actual issue because she’s a snivelling fence sitter who doesn’t want to lose any Patreons who are also Rowling stans, so she’s being obsequious to Laurie off to the side instead. Jack is Belgium in 1939 but all the chocolate is actual tit.
I've got to say I wasn't surprised when I saw Jack and Penny suck up to each other. Both are normal women who scream transphobia when it suits them and like causing dramas online and then running away from the tit storms they create.

Laurie Pennie getting PTSD from bad reviews is the same type of tit Jack pulled with her rejection sensitive dysphoria, both be nice to me or you will make me ill and unable to take any criticism.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Is the Tattle build-up starting at 8 am? I will be here bright and early, just in case.
Oh, good, I'll be running up and down the steps of my local town hall, fist pumping in a grey hoodie a la Rocky soundtrack from 06:45 - 07:15 upon which time, I havd go get my regular BUS.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

View attachment 1111977

I know what she looks like now.

You know when your up to your eyes in GCSE revision in the 90s and auntie Dora wants a photo..... That!

*** She doesn't look like a teen, but the knackered look, dead eyes, scrunched up hair and band, pyjama t-shirt. Just remind me of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
penny's as insufferable as monroe, but bindel and rowling's mockery was horrible. penny may very well not have cptsd, but that does not excuse bindel (who literally wrote the horrible book review) and rowling taking the piss out of the condition

• Heart
Reactions: 32

View attachment 1111977

Every time I’ve looked at this I’m more convinced she’s had a chemical face peel or something. She looks like she’s just shed her skin 🐍

• Haha
can a more talented than i frau please photoshop jacks onto girls aloud on the artwork for something kinda ooooh? you've all seen my terrible! photoblend efforts and this is beyond me

I promise it's not for TOOT TOOT purposes, honest 🥺 🤞

(I mean, the lyric's "jumping on my tutu" anyway)

tia, TOOT TOOT MOTHERFUCKERS
This one ?
374C847C-D3CF-4442-AA65-189CA1CCC375.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Whoever the wise frau was that said no way would her “at home” hair colour be that good from the professional blonde, was absolutely spot on. Seriously it looks ghastly irl, like some kind of patchy purple on greasy beige, certainly not the deep shiny plum she faked. The extent of the tuning is off the scale.
28C10468-0EDA-44DB-A232-2C1F6BD2B85A.jpeg
E9A7F7A0-CCAC-4759-BFA3-4FC95519BD13.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Ugh, it'll be one discarded by Ole Mister Postie, lying dormant, awaiting the pavement scavenger, behold! the bounty of the puddle ephemera!
I recently discovered that you can put the postie's discarded elastic bands into any postbox and they reuse them. Just FYI #KeepBritainTidy and all that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.