Jack Monroe #262 Why you cry? No WiFi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads I’ve personally designed this cute lil guy called BotSlop and I’m getting merch printed up at me MeeTill shop 100% of any profits (after I’ve charged for my time, skillz and recovery) will be donated to someone or other IDK
Pls like and share and BUY!!! Together we can make sure Fack stays in her lane during this sad time
BE1263CB-442C-4620-B989-D6AC2C2362C6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I had a chat with a colleague today who ...out of the blue ....told me about her arthritis, ADHD and allergy to tomatoes. Naturally I asked them if they had heard of our plucky heroine, and their response was "oh my god, I love Jack Monroe"

Oh duck off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
We've all noticed she seems to get ill after a tweet-and-delete session. Sometimes I remember something embarrassing/regrettable I've done in the past, it makes me feel a bit sick. I'm currently thinking (and internally cringing) about the time I said "love you, bye" on the phone to my accountant anyway, I wonder if these poorly episodes after her tweetathons are simply embarrassment/shame
It is so you can't ask her about whatever it was without being made to feel like a head because she is NOT WELL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
What a shitebag she is. If you've something to say Jack spit it out and stand by it. I realise you're a moral vacuum who just says stuff to get attention and larp as an activist but you know maybe someone out there might develop a degree of respect for you if you tried to conquer your own cowardice for once.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
There was a bomb scare in Southend today… the headline speaks for itself!
Has anyone tipped the police off as to the whereabouts of a suspicious known spoon hoarder? One who has recently publicly advocated for the sharing/use of weapons? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 43
That makes me so cross. I'm a patreon supporter for a true crime podcast and they do extra episodes for supporters as well as competitions and a book group. They also send out stickers and badges etc. One of the presenters took a break for maternity leave so it wasn't really possible for the co-host to keep the normal podcast and all the extra episodes coming for a while and they were both so apologetic about it. And without (not out with) any need as they always provide so much content. With Jack all you get is vague, empty promises of content or post cards to arrive sometime never.
Crime Junkie? They’re great and you know they’re also doing good work like supporting genetic databases that throw up criminals through familial DNA. Jack could have done so much actual good work, but she can’t see beyond her own nose (or grift)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Crime Junkie? They’re great and you know they’re also doing good work like supporting genetic databases that throw up criminals through familial DNA. Jack could have done so much actual good work, but she can’t see beyond her own nose (or grift)
Not crime junkie. Seeing Red which is mainly UK based with some international stuff
with some

Reactions: 15
Not crime junkie. Seeing Red which is mainly UK based with some international stuff
with some
Oh how funny that same things going on with both tho. I’ve been looking for a UK crime podcast will check this one out.

A heavily pregnant woman was walking up the tube train I was on earlier leaving what looked like home printed papers about Ukraine situation with details of how you can help & profile of Ukraine journalists etc. And then you have radiator ripper Monroe who does sweet fa except wagon hop and wail and twats PAY HER TO DO IT.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
The month so far, it has slowed right down but assuming the days where she gains 2/3 new subs is when she’s tweeting dumb tit like 🥺got no WiFi🥺

18B43ADF-799B-4E24-8479-7EA90FD6A8CF.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
She's 100% laying the groundwork for a near at hand full-scale ailment meltdown by re-introducing the arthritis cosplay and putting disabled in her bio. How dare you accuse me of being insensitive and shameless? Don't you know that I am 99% of the most autistic you can ever be, you bullying ableist trolls? I ate a particularly sharp piece of toast and now I have an ouchy throat which for some reason prevents me from accepting culpability. Also all my limbs have gone on protest from my severe arthritis so I am only able to tweet with my nose which has not changed in shape over the past two years, no matter what that mendacious cable might say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Typical Jack to ask for retweets from a tweet she’s stolen from someone else and positioned as her own. Wanting to go viral over a war? Bit gauche.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
I'm still droning on about my jack-o-like colleague....they spent the afternoon squishing flies that had come from the office plants compost, whilst telling me about their veganism.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.