Jack Monroe #262 Why you cry? No WiFi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Yeah but because of my weird little puppy brain the lentils will be instead of breadcrumb and there will be some slow and low cooked tinned fruit added with plenty of bread to mop up the juices as I sensuously hump a Cotswold like Mom in heat".

She's tweeting all this absolute shite just as Zelensky's giving his speech to the European parliament? She's such a waste of space.
She's foregrounding Zelensky.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Would it be too much of a 🔺 to post the one I think she's talking about? It's not really an orangery, I don't think she knows what an orangery is. New one for the Jacktionary maybe!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
PayPig Payout on the first of the month and she's feeling poor? Get in the bin with your crappy pancakes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
New thread for the most shameless human being ever. ⬇⬇⬇

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.