Jack Monroe #262 Why you cry? No WiFi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm not very well at all" . As opposed to what, exactly?!
As opposed to the times when she’s not very well but doesn’t need her publishers to notice?

Ps, have I missed something with the small cat? I’ve been BUSY.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
is this when she lived with allegra and her kid for all of 6 weeks?! so bleeping creepy. that entire relationship was a textbook example of what exactly NOT to do when introducing a new partner to your children
Noooo, that would at least make some kind of sense, but here she was just living with her son and LJC.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I'm not a mother, so I'll ask those of you who are: is it common to forget how many children you have?

View attachment 1087092
This is the same person who boasted about smashing her son's Weetabix to dust to save time warming it, yes?
To be fair though, I often got in a muddle with my lot in the school morning chaos and often just called the youngest, who was as ditzy as duck, Small.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
is this when she lived with allegra and her kid for all of 6 weeks?! so bleeping creepy. that entire relationship was a textbook example of what exactly NOT to do when introducing a new partner to your children
She often includes SBs younger half siblings in as 'hers' even though she is neither their mother nor stepmother.
My personal belief (shared by others) is that she does it to wind up their actual mother as she was jealous of her time with SB.
SBs dad separated from her last year and Jack often mentions the two younger kids when it just isn't necessary. The comment she made the other week about sharing a bed and snuggling with a five year old child was almost certainly the younger brother.
When she invited herself onto the caravan holiday last summer she made a point of mentioning all 3 kids. She put up pictures of three mugs of hot chocolate etc and kept saying things like 'our little family '.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
There was a phase of calling him youngling, I'm not sure which is worse.
That must have been in a Star Wars phase. Glad to see it didn't continue with her appropriating your culture (assuming you aren't actually a hundred and twenty year old Jazz guitarist).

It certainly wouldn't have been due to being in a Beowulf phase. Although, with the Labour Ward Radiator Incident, maybe she was discreetly alluding to being a little bit Grendel around the edges?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
3D7A2151-96FF-4766-B599-272DF731034D.jpeg

Afternoon, you mithering ninnies. Just popping in from the year 2579 to say that I’ve finished the VBI. It may have taken 557 years to complete but I think you’ll find it’s worth it. I’ve posted an extract below for you, to whet your appetite ready for the full release. Enjoy!

D15FA916-9FA9-4106-A0AB-A32EE6432842.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.