Jack Monroe #262 Why you cry? No WiFi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps she's realised that as serving RAF officers can apparently be decked by ickle smol pixies they'd be better finding something less flighty to do, like scrap booking.
It’s legit annoying though that a war has started and all this prick cares about is her social media damage control. That’s all those retweets are for. Her image.

I know you read here Jack. duck you, you misery tourist 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
View attachment 1087042

Setting aside the price angle (lol), who drinks 750ml juice a day??? No wonder she keeps getting toothache...
I on the other hand, toddle over to the sink, run the tap, fill the kettle and make myself a hot drink or just fill up a glass and have some water or some (not grapefruit) diluting juice. It's revolutionary as I can just repeat as often as I need. If I'm leaving the house for a while I either take a bottle of water with me or shock horror pop into a shop or cafe. Course that's easy for me cos I'm not a feral kumquat with trazzers and tattoos

• Haha
Reactions: 47
View attachment 1087276

The above retweet was deleted.

The original tweet from Ian Dunt:
View attachment 1087279

Jack's replacement tweet:
View attachment 1087280
I will repeat what I said before Jack in case you missed my post in your grunk.

Leave your SM alone and free from your narcissistic tweeting that you think is making you look like you actually care about the situation.

All you are doing is creating noise that is blocking the channels for people who are actually doing good work and highlighting the key issues and what needs to be done.

I hate all this virtue signalling that is going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
This is Classic Jack - attempting to make a bleeping war about herself. There's never a moment of self doubt, is there? Just ploughs on regardless. It's not because she isn't 'neurotypical', its because she's an absolute bawbag.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Love it when one of her pathetic, endless attempts at a viral Tweet goes down like a fart in a spacesuit. Lying in her scratcher pretending she knows everything about everything. Stfu and go away for a bit, you've plenty to keep you busy hun 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Caught up then?
You've still been a self-absorbed prick today, though.

1645808988083.png

Also, if you imagine those brave Russians protesting against the invasion wearing your stupid merch. you might realise how tastless it is and how it doesn't mean what you think.

Jack Monroe - Still A Prick (SAP)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Notice the apostrophe makes an appearance when she wants to be noticed and taken seriously.

duck off Jack. Really, just duck off with your flag waving.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
  • Heart
Excuse you, Jack knows all about the internal politics of Ukraine as she regularly cooks things that look like they came from the Chernobyl exclusion zone. I'm manifesting full Military Jack with Hitler Youth haircut, head to toe camo and medals made out of old bean tins as she deploys Sergeant Cooper for duty.

deploy sergeant cooper.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
That must have been in a Star Wars phase. Glad to see it didn't continue with her appropriating your culture (assuming you aren't actually a hundred and twenty year old Jazz guitarist).

It certainly wouldn't have been due to being in a Beowulf phase. Although, with the Labour Ward Radiator Incident, maybe she was discreetly alluding to being a little bit Grendel around the edges?
I 💗 being here...all you ninnies with your literary, arts, design, accounting, law, proper household advice, sage wisdoms, fun, poetry, songs, language, in-jokes, diversity...not forgetting the amazing sloppies. And we're supposed to be bored nasty fraus and frauens. Nah mate. We're our own cultural icons innit.
Edit to add: I enjoy seeing you all more than some members of my own family!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Excuse you, Jack knows all about the internal politics of Ukraine as she regularly cooks things that look like they came from the Chernobyl exclusion zone. I'm manifesting full Military Jack with Hitler Youth haircut, head to toe camo and medals made out of old bean tins as she deploys Sergeant Cooper for duty.

View attachment 1087404
You're doing better than me, I'm just imagining Jacks Dad and Flying Office Decked Brother trying to have some serious man war chat and Jack springing about like Scrappy Doo trying to join in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
You're doing better than me, I'm just imagining Jacks Dad and Flying Office Decked Brother trying to have some serious man war chat and Jack springing about like Scrappy Doo trying to join in.
"feel my military edges, Daddy. They're getting sharper aren't they?!"

• Haha
  • Sick
My 9 and 10 year old are more knowledgeable about the Ukrainian crisis than Sprat Monroe. And they certainly display more genuine concern than she does for the fate of Ukrainian civilians. Wait til she hears that Russia is out of Eurovision...

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Can someone 'shop Putin with a DPCR t shirt? Just to really hammer home why it's not a great slogan...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Jack has no TV nor wifi, yet is still the most knowledgeable regarding all this.

(And why are people still subbing to the silly mare? WHY????!!! Give the money to a charity who'll help those in Ukraine right now instead!)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Imagine stealing a tweet and clout chasing being more important to you that anything else on a day like today. Send some of your ill-gotten patreon money to those charities - that’s bleeping ‘tangible’.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Patreon subscriber count is still going up…
That makes me so cross. I'm a patreon supporter for a true crime podcast and they do extra episodes for supporters as well as competitions and a book group. They also send out stickers and badges etc. One of the presenters took a break for maternity leave so it wasn't really possible for the co-host to keep the normal podcast and all the extra episodes coming for a while and they were both so apologetic about it. And without (not out with) any need as they always provide so much content. With Jack all you get is vague, empty promises of content or post cards to arrive sometime never.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.