Jack Monroe #26 Jack be bitter, Jack be quick, Jack stop being such a dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I go out for the day then return to 20+ pages...!

I mean, I just can't even begin to think what promo those pictures are for. Her own Ali Express range of ill fitting leisure wear? Before and after shots for hair removal cream?

And more importantly am I the only one annoyed that she didn't close all the drawers properly before taking the pictures?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"I’m autistic, that means I’m a bit odd – not all autistic people are odd – but I’m a bit socially awkward, not very good at feelings. But I’m a fantastic cook, so come over and let me cook for you but don’t try and talk to me too much about how your day is going.’”

Oh god here comes my rage. Sorry haus fraus.....

Autism isn't a trend Jack, you massive dick.

It's actually a disability.

Not a quirk.

Wanna come for a walk round my sons school?

You could cook for the kids.

Oh wait. Maybe not.

Not only is your food tit. But half are tube fed due to their constant stimming and sensory issues. Some have prader willi as part of their umbrella of diagnosis and are on limited food intake and the rest only eat a handle (maximum) of foods.

Now piss off. Stop trivialising autism.....

From me.

Also an autistic woman

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
The thing that annoys me most with those photos is the fact that the drawers aren't closed completely flush with the unit.
I love that that’s what you’ve focused on 😂😂😂 I was too shocked by the fotos themselves to notice any such details 😂😂😂

And in other news, Chetna's new book has just arrived chez Blurp. Full of gorgeous colour photographs of the food, ingredients and India, there's several recipes I want to run into the kitchen and make immediately, only I don't have all the ingredients yet and I'm only halfway through the book. The store cupboard list is getting longer. Anyone know of a good Indian supermarket in east central Scotland?
I have no idea about Scotland but this site sous chef.com looks very good for loads of different ingredients, a friend’s used it and she was impressed

And the sycophants are there en masse in the IGTV comments 🤬 WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY WATCHING AND WHAT ARE WE MISSING *rhetorically speaking 🤭*.

I've just grunka'd through the last two threads! Still got some way to go but like my recovery, there's still some way to go.

Took a bit of time out as small lapses were happening... butter and cake were morphing into the devil's work (think of the worst JM culinary slop creation 🙈) and I was having several full-on flight or freeze moments a day. I haven't come this far to let the ana witch back. Just takes a couple of weak moments... one less spoonful, 10g off that, 'forgetting' the mayo 😉 and whoosh, she's doing cartwheels as she's got my attention again BUT to get back to the subject matter (and I've got a way to read before I can 🎉 🥳), I did a thing... nothing fancy, just showing off my love of a Sharpie, most of which had barely any colour in them 😡. Hope my scrawl is legible and again THANK YOU all for never knowingly disappointing ❤.
View attachment 153201
This is great but you need to add in “awkward silences eventuallly filled by the guest” and “ abrupt ending before the show should be ending” and “ no mention of the sponsor “

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It's the third anniversary of the Grenfell fire today. Do we think she's going to go off on one about her superhero fire-fighting days and how she was the most knowledgeable and empathetic of all the post-Grenfell volunteers? Or will she manage to show a little restraint? Brace positions, Tattlers!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's the third anniversary of the Grenfell fire today. Do we think she's going to go off on one about her superhero fire-fighting days and how she was the most knowledgeable and empathetic of all the post-Grenfell volunteers? Or will she manage to show a little restraint? Brace positions, Tattlers!
If we stay on topic and keep talking about her and the photos then I reckon she will stay off Twatter but if we get distracted by seeds, recipes, good books, plastic storage etc well she will have to put out some more controversy....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree with this, I know if I was carrying on this way my friends would've stepped in by now. She's self destructing in front of hundreds of thousands of people, which is bad enough in itself but she's got a 10 year old child there with her. 😔 She sets off so many alarm bells for me and what we are seeing here is merely the surface.

I will not comment on her looks, it's none of my business. However, it's very unprofessional to post something like this on your work social media accounts. She's currently contracted to Hellmann's via Instagram and yet she's posting bizarre "sexy" photos on there between shows. SO EMBARRASSING.
I wonder if their pr works at weekends, or they will just see this tit show when they start on Monday ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, absolutely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Cycle shorts worn longer than the intended work out sounds like recipe for a yeast infection.

Well, that certainly wasn't the first thing I was expecting to read this Sunday morning. Strangely, it probably isn't the worst recipe on these threads.

Hmm. I’m sure someone in here said that her followers/brainless acolytes were “enablers”. But she’s not been here for 7 weeks right? 🤔

‘Enablers’ - I thought the same. Proof (if any more were needed) that Jack reads Tattle religiously. The bizarre parallel platform relationship continues.

….. Also (help me out I can be very literal) was she joking when she said she was on OnlyFans, or is she really on OnlyFans? 😱

Posted 17/05/2020. We are (literally) managing and guiding Jack's career from here. We need to discuss a class action for theft of intellectual property.

Despite what may be said here, she certainly knows the demographic of her fanbase, and they validate her accordingly. Maybe 'OnlyFans' beckons.

metro.co.uk

Kerry Katona sharing sexy pictures on OnlyFans: 'Now I'm in control'
Metro.co.uk: News, Sport, Showbiz, Celebrities from Metro
metro.co.uk
metro.co.uk

I wouldn’t joke about it. Onlyfans would be another revenue stream for her, don’t give her ideas!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hate when people do that. It's like big news....... The. Leave you hanging. Why don't they just say it then and there. It's a big pet hates at well as long time baby names announcements. Fair enough if you can't decide just shut up till you do know and then say.. don't just keep posting still deciding on baby's names for 20, 000 years.

Those photos have me very very concerned for her well being. I've said this before if she was my mate,. I'd be on the phone having a serious chat.
Yeh she’s 100% one of those people who would post on their personal fb emo statuses like “why does this always have to happen to me 😭” and wait for people to ask what’s wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she creates an onlyfans it’ll be like the shed, an exercise in PR / branding that she likes the idea of being but can’t commit to doing anything with. Or another marginalised person box to tick. She’s far too lazy to see anything through so she’ll repost those same pictures from the shoot & hope fans forget to cancel their subscription.

We’re forgetting she takes around the avg monthly salary in this country via Patreon, simply for just existing. Why on earth would she bother to work at anything new...

• Angry
Reactions: 15
You know the cafe on The Apprentice they go to when they are on the losing team?

All she needs is a striped blue and white apron and she has the exact grotty look I would associate with some ex con reinventing themselves in a greasy spoon.
Yessss! Maybe this is her new USP, grotty cafe chic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think thats a good assumption Jelly Bean, back to Melissa Hadjicostas.

Possibly moving on food wise to a more middle class/edible recipe book
Greek cooking I bet, all of which we be an insult to her ancestors

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon Stuart might need to be hospitalised today, after those pics his wrist will have gone into spasm

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
View attachment 153493

To be honest? No.

PS this, er, brilliant recipe idea has been up for a shorter time than the "sexy" pics, and has more likes. Jack, the people have spoken: a double layer of burger cheese is more appealing than your skanky old sports bra.
That sounds like the kind of thing I would’ve eaten drunk at uni at4am and regretted for the rest of the week

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.