Jack Monroe #26 Jack be bitter, Jack be quick, Jack stop being such a dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m excited to see the debacle of deep-fat frying live on Instagram when so far she’s just about managed to make a potato salad and a sandwich.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Has anyone actually worked out what she's wearing yet? It looks some kind of strange control skirt in one pic and in another it looks like the big old knickers I wear when I've got my period.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Has anyone actually worked out what she's wearing yet? It looks some kind of strange control skirt in one pic and in another it looks like the big old knickers I wear when I've got my period.
I know it’s all the rage for the 18-29 year olds to wear lycra cycling shorts with an oversized t shirt. But I’ve never seen the skirt version before, ever. Anyway, it doesn’t look right because the skirt isn’t teamed with the right sort of top - to me it looks like something someone would want to wear to give the impression they’re exercising when they’re not.
Like I wear my Nike hoody with Netball wrote on it when I want to give that impression instead of a different brand of hoody.

All in all, kinda like the CK crop top the other day (which is really big with younger femme/stem lesbians at the moment), it’s missed the mark. I hate CK crop tops, but when they’re ill fitting and over stretched it’s even worse!
Jack is too old for what she’s wearing and the clothes look very old as well. I’m talking like I’m mega old, I’m Jack’s age and I would never wear that.

Am I the ONLY person that likes the sound of cheeseburger nuggets??
I could have been excited by them. But with Jack pretending to make them live on air I’ll think they’ll be nothing like described.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s definitely some kind of shapewear/hip girdle thing - I thought I could see some boning down the sides in some of the photos.

Also (help me out I can be very literal) was she joking when she said she was on OnlyFans, or is she really on OnlyFans? 😱

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes it seems to be control shorts for a couple, then a sort of girdle affair for the other.

Reactions: 3
I dunno like, those cheeseburger heart attack balls sound like something an ex-con trying to impress would love.

I thought after JO and his school meals thingy, that the focus is on children eating healthily during school and therefore during lockdown. I can’t wait to see how JM propositions heart attack balls as children’s food.
I’m sure it is all very on-message for Hellmann’s! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It’s definitely some kind of shapewear/hip girdle thing - I thought I could see some boning down the sides in some of the photos.

Also (help me out I can be very literal) was she joking when she said she was on OnlyFans, or is she really on OnlyFans? 😱
Pretty sure she was joking about being on Only Fans.

Yes it seems to be control shorts for a couple, then a sort of girdle affair for the other.
Maybe she's going to flog her old crap clothes on Depop?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She’s posting this is going to be on the insta show on Tuesday
Hopefully she will be more organised this time round, we can live in hope. I still can't bring myself to watch the last one except for the horror movie part😂

Also vegan Dr Martens are available, they aren't cheap either. Buy the dm's then decide to go vegan?🤦‍♀️

Also this 🙃
B72FC4ED-B610-4B7A-8591-D4FB6A0C8496.jpeg
CED776CF-3C57-4EA4-AA63-D76D59F4617E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
A couple of years ago, JM was on the podcast Talking Tastebuds (great podcast btw), which I just listened to. OMG it is hilarious, hausfraus. One bit that I particularly HOOTED at was when she talks about how she dismissed an expensive diploma she'd been offered at a well-known cookery school. She says, and I quote, "I looked through the curriculum and I was like, 'Well I can do all that! Like, what am I missing?' Alright, I can't make a soufflé, but I bet I could if I tried - I don't know that I can't, I've just never tried! And there was a lot of stuff that I'm just like, 'But I learnt all that, I know it!' I don't need someone else showing me how to make a white sauce or a rue, or knead a bread or whatever, because I taught myself how to do it and I can do it, and now I teach other people how to do it!"
🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I fear you may be right.
Yeh the only time she mentions friends is when they’ve apparently gifted her a smeg or whatever an pd she weirdly mentions their names, even though no one knows them. Sounds unconvincing

A couple of years ago, JM was on the podcast Talking Tastebuds (great podcast btw), which I just listened to. OMG it is hilarious, hausfraus. One bit that I particularly HOOTED at was when she talks about how she dismissed an expensive diploma she'd been offered at a well-known cookery school. She says, and I quote, "I looked through the curriculum and I was like, 'Well I can do all that! Like, what am I missing?' Alright, I can't make a soufflé, but I bet I could if I tried - I don't know that I can't, I've just never tried! And there was a lot of stuff that I'm just like, 'But I learnt all that, I know it!' I don't need someone else showing me how to make a white sauce or a rue, or knead a bread or whatever, because I taught myself how to do it and I can do it, and now I teach other people how to do it!"
🤦‍♀️
Is that the one with Venetia falconer ? Yet she is complaining she didn’t have the opportunity to do a course as it is her annual salary?! Jack, keep up with your lies please!

Reactions: 13
I know it’s all the rage for the 18-29 year olds to wear lycra cycling shorts with an oversized t shirt. But I’ve never seen the skirt version before, ever. Anyway, it doesn’t look right because the skirt isn’t teamed with the right sort of top - to me it looks like something someone would want to wear to give the impression they’re exercising when they’re not.
Like I wear my Nike hoody with Netball wrote on it when I want to give that impression instead of a different brand of hoody.

All in all, kinda like the CK crop top the other day (which is really big with younger femme/stem lesbians at the moment), it’s missed the mark. I hate CK crop tops, but when they’re ill fitting and over stretched it’s even worse!
Jack is too old for what she’s wearing and the clothes look very old as well. I’m talking like I’m mega old, I’m Jack’s age and I would never wear that.

I could have been excited by them. But with Jack pretending to make them live on air I’ll think they’ll be nothing like described.
Completely agree, also what a generous age bracket I’m flattered at the idea I can still wear cycling shorts and a tee in public 😂

The outfit honestly reminds me of clueless late teen in the H&M sale... The year is 2010: you’ve got on a usually-£2-now-discounted-to-30p bodycon skirt (on the sale rack cos it’s a weird fabric) and some absurd top from the athleisure teen range, and now you’re off to vodka revs for the night. It’ll all wash horribly but who cares because you stunk all night, trapped in an acrylic blend prison, so the outfit will never see the light of day again.

I would again like to reiterate this is someone that has told us she purchases high end pieces as an investment vehicle 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I can’t even. It just looks total beg.

Those pictures need to come with a trigger warning. My eyes now need to be soaked in bleach, I know we’re not here to comment on her looks but 1940’s wartime woman cooking at home is not a good look for her. And that rats tail. I can’t even. No, just delete them Jack you look horrific.
My old boy says she is hankering for a modelling gig.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Completely agree, also what a generous age bracket I’m flattered at the idea I can still wear cycling shorts and a tee in public 😂
Oh great minds I read that comment and was like wow I can still wear something like that!? What a time to be alive. Maybe I'll also shave my head?? But not the front bit obviously..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh great minds I read that comment and was like wow I can still wear something like that!? What a time to be alive. Maybe I'll also shave my head?? But not the front bit obviously..
😂 right, Insta thot fashion is the first thing that’s made me feel truly older-than™️, no longer young and free to experiment, it happens whenever you see the hyper glam girls in skintight 3M (the reflective material) etc from all those sites like PLT or the other love island ads! I think that may have been the aesthetic Jack was going for and tragically & significantly missed? God can you imagine doing that and going out in public ☹ at our ages noooo sweetie nooo! Again, where are her friends to let her know?

Also - I have been considering the cycle short in a practical / Princess Di going to her gym pap short sort of way, purely for in the house. My baby bump is so big & I’m short I’m basically a human cube and there’s a lot of pressure at certain points and I feel a supportive short (or JM girdle) could help me through so I may take the plunge now 😂 #influenced she shoulda put an aff link up

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I dunno like, those cheeseburger heart attack balls sound like something an ex-con trying to impress would love.

I thought after JO and his school meals thingy, that the focus is on children eating healthily during school and therefore during lockdown. I can’t wait to see how JM propositions heart attack balls as children’s food.
Didn't she beak off not that long ago that she would be teaching cookery or something along those lines in prisons?

I'm not vegan nor vegetarian but I wouldn't eat that artery clogging mixture. I'd need to hug the gaviscon in bed for dear life
Same here. Ones blood would surely turn into mud after that crud,

I agree, and I have tattoos.
I don't have tattoos myself, but don't mind them, hers are just really ugly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I know it’s all the rage for the 18-29 year olds to wear lycra cycling shorts with an oversized t shirt.
I'm 28 and I've been living in lounge wear on cold days and cycle shorts with oversized tees on hot days. Definitely recommend it to those who feel they are too old to do so.

Regarding burger nugs.... So they're just breaded, deep fried meatballs? I hope Jack heats the oil before attempting to fry them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.