Jack Monroe #26 Jack be bitter, Jack be quick, Jack stop being such a dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for you. I had crazy dreams, a particularly lengthy one involving an ex-boyfriend. He was great in bed, so by all rights it should have been a sex dream, but no, it was me begging him to get back together with me, while he kept saying no, he was happier without me.

Why does my subconscious want to crush me when I'm asleep? It's not even what happened in reality, plus I've now been happily married for more than a decade. I guess it's not just Jack who has a maverick mind.

#neverforget
I’m cracking up at “by rights it should have been a sex dream” I hate it when that happens! I know exactly what you mean 😩 I had a dream last night about meeting my teenage crush but now as an adult. Nothing happened, and I really feel like I’ve been mugged out of a decent sex dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel for you. I had crazy dreams, a particularly lengthy one involving an ex-boyfriend.
Ha! Ex-boyfriend dreams for me too, last night. It was my 16th wedding anniversary last month and I've genuinely never thought of him in all those years.

We call our cat a furry thug.

Mostly because despite being spayed he batters the tit out of every other tom cat in our quiet, picturesque village.
The neighbours must hate us
We call our cat Beef. It's a long story, but she's also the queen of our neighbourhood and regularly brawls with the (many) other cats. She's 18!

Reactions: 10
Lads. Im finally facing the cheating partner later today, after a week apart. I feel sick.
Good luck ❤ I’ve been there and it’s awful, and don’t let them bully you into thinking somehow it is your fault as my awful ex did 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
One of my cats is called a Wee Furry Shite. When I went to lock up yesterday evening, a fair while after the pathetic ack-ack noises, I found him hiding under the bench whilst a Magpie told him exactly what it thought of him. I suspect whatever the words are for bleeping Stripey Prick in Corvid came up a few times.

And Fluffy twit tends to sweep her ginger duster into your face just when it's most inconvenient to do so. She's probably half MC, as she's got the ear tufts, ridiculous feathery arse, toe tufts and all (and the original ex neighbour who had and neglected her was an idiot who would pay out hundreds of pounds to a back yard breeder for a kitten when at the time, you could get two from the Cats Protection League for about forty quid). She's tiny, though. I usually tell her it's just as well she's pretty, because she's about as thick as a barn door.

Anyhow, it looks like another day spent in front of the computer waiting for work to come through. If I wasn't at the laptop, I'd get it in the neck if I didn't reply to something within about 2 minutes (has happened several times already). Suppose it's a relatively small price to pay for the salary, though. Just wish I actually had something to do.

Lads. Im finally facing the cheating partner later today, after a week apart. I feel sick.

He's a twit and a fool and you're far better than him. Stay strong.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
We call our cat a furry thug.

Mostly because despite being spayed he batters the tit out of every other tom cat in our quiet, picturesque village.
The neighbours must hate us
We call ours a thug as well! After Uncle Monty in ‘Withnail and I’ who calls his cat a thug and and an oaf 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.