Jack Monroe #26 Jack be bitter, Jack be quick, Jack stop being such a dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning fraus. Had an awful sleep, full of anxiety dreams, the usual stuff, spiders, faceless demons chasing me ugh. But a sinister Jack also made an appearance, coming for me on Instagram! My head is a noisy, overactive mess when my anxiety is bad, but I've realised this morning there's something I do find unsettling about her... 🤔 Probably her vitriol and threatening talk TBF. 😕
Anyway I think she's a bigger nob now for daring to infiltrate my dreams 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Noooo! I thought i’d done it right!! *headdesk* Gah. And I was only paid a five figure sum to do it, too.

in all seriousness, i’m really sorry. 😢

ps it’s happened to me too so I really am.

pps the threads move so fast hopefully it will still be fitting for the next one.
Ah, don’t worry about it. I only cried a little bit when I saw what had happened.

Just regretting not liking my own suggestion now because that would have forced a dramatic tiebreak situation in which @Blurp and I would have gone toe-to-toe while everyone else stood in a circle around us chanting “fight, fight, fight” (please say that it wasn’t just my school where that was a thing!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Does anyone know where the "you're on" voice came from during yesterday's live? Can't have been in her ear, right? So was someone in the room with her? She seems to look directly at someone just after mentioning the 176/174 viewers at around 5 minutes in. I thought she eyeballed someone last week, too 🤔

View attachment 152113

What an opening!! Love the mystery high-pitched squeak - and that jar lid sure needed a good rubbing. I half expected to see Nurse Ratched appear.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Thanks to @Blurp for the thread title.

Sorry if i’ve done a chaos, hausfraus. I thought i’d have a go at doing a new thread when it’s not zooming past at a rate of knots. Followed all the rules and while Blurp’s suggestion technically didn’t say thread # it was the most liked. Night, gang. (Morning, Jack)
Fabulous title.

Reactions: 2
Had nightmares about egg sandwiches and defaced cats.
Woke up with the baby bungee jumping off my nipples like a free for all buffet.
Have to take no1 to hospital appointment psych CAHMS paediatrics.
So tired.

This is why i get so cross at Jack glamourising her mental health, "disabilities" and crap sandwiches ;)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I have never suggested a thread title but I OUTRAGED that THAT WOMAN has had her thread title chosen over me. Somebody get my lawyer on the phone whilst I quote tweet and set my fans on you #BeKind

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Nice calling your pussycat a prick. JM it is you who is the prick!

View attachment 152123
“Conference call” yes of course you were jack, I assume this means a zoom catch up with friends ?

I call my cat far worse, furry little fucker, twatcat, fuckwit, bleeping idiot etc, I also threaten him with rehoming.

Jack has a cute cat, but mine is far cuter.
Yeh I call my cat a witch most of the time, then I wonder why she is so aggressive and my arms are covered in scratches 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning fraus. Had an awful sleep, full of anxiety dreams, the usual stuff, spiders, faceless demons chasing me ugh.
Take care of yourself today @Nottonightbabe, make sure you have a nice comforting bowl of slop to help with the anxiety...

Can I suggest some self-love stew?
Or some raw tofu smashed against the sides of your last remaining nerve?

Whatever, you run your life, yes absolutely x

<whispers to side > does that help?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Had nightmares about egg sandwiches and defaced cats.
Woke up with the baby bungee jumping off my nipples like a free for all buffet.
Have to take no1 to hospital appointment psych CAHMS paediatrics.
So tired.

This is why i get so cross at Jack glamourising her mental health, "disabilities" and crap sandwiches ;)
Good luck at the appointment, I can still remember the pain of the bouncing off nipples. Mine used to “twang” mine then scream with laughter 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Conference call” yes of course you were jack, I assume this means a zoom catch up with friends ?
Magpie could of been needlessly hurt.

The cat too. could of lost an eye
Watching it unravel for an 'amusing' tweet.

:(

• Angry
Reactions: 4
What an opening!! Love the mystery high-pitched squeak - and that jar lid sure needed a good rubbing. I half expected to see Nurse Ratched appear.

View attachment 152128
Those noises at 10s -12s are terrifying/sound like someone is trying to communicate from the other side! I think I heard,

"Sandwiches *interference*...not cooking..."

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Magpie could of been needlessly hurt.

The cat too. could of lost an eye
Watching it unravel for an 'amusing' tweet.

:(
I think there is no reason to worry as it is probably just a fabrication anyway , much like the conference call itself

Reactions: 9
A few things after mulling over the Insta live. Surely Hellman’s gave the 5 figure sum, due to JM’s social following? She hasn’t promoted it on her Twitter, surely (I know nothing about it) there must be a brand manager in Hellman’s asking why this isn’t happening? It just seems so strange she is putting that “show” to approx 200 people (50 of which are Tattlers!).

Oh and I managed to amend my online delivery and I’ve deleted the Hellman’s and added own brand! Sure they won’t give a jot but it made me feel better.

The weight loss is not looking good either, I thought JM looked awful yesterday and that rats tail had me giggling awkwardly what the hell even is that??

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.