Jack Monroe #259 “I’m alright Jack” Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so bored of her constantly needing money. She must have debts up to heaven if she's blasting through cash this quick. Also love if you have money in a forever home budget, your not skint. Use that.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Probably because he laid a claim to Southend with his Friday night show… a show that was RIGHTFULLY HERS as a local.
i was watching a repeat of that earlier. The title series has what may appear to be a seagull sqwark, but if you listen closely, you can make out that it’s a tiny smol pixie anguish wail
# fact ( yeah it is , and don’t any of you mithering ninnies try to correct me, because I was actually in the top 33% of fact knowers at school!)

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Guess the Tories aren't all bad if they let people earn money online through various medium and don't tax them eh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The vanishing bollock index, fruit and beg, big math, little math, cardboard slop. So many wrong beans that she blew out the loft hatch. Honestly I'm exhausted. What a time to be alive. But seriously, Jack, can you have a little SM break for a couple of days now please. I need to get some sleep. Thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
What makes your spoiler point even more delicious is that I am almost 100% sure she has an account here and has been commenting here slagging Jack off. But has no bollocks whatsoever to say it to her face because of the exact reason you state.
Face it - minor grifter - she ain’t gonna f**k you, although that’s more likely than her sharing any of your content/output!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Far be it from me, as the whitest of white girls, to dive into the pool of beans/legumes/pulses but... have far better and more qualified food writers across the pond not be been cancelled for this exact yet pretty crass attempt at making those weird exotic beans* suitable for UK povs?

Just as a vegan Frau, with mixed race family and forensic knowledge of all the other vegan and understanding-of-beans Frau, I'm a bit flummoxsulted by this "beans are so niche, let me assist" undertaking.

*Aka clearly labelled ingredients with literal instructions on the bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Far be it from me, as the whitest of white girls, to dive into the pool of beans/legumes/pulses but... have far better and more qualified food writers across the pond not be been cancelled for this exact yet pretty crass attempt at making those weird exotic beans* suitable for UK povs?

Just as a vegan Frau, with mixed race family and forensic knowledge of all the other vegan and understanding-of-beans Frau, I'm a bit flummoxsulted by this "beans are so niche, let me assist" undertaking.

*Aka clearly labelled ingredients with literal instructions on the bag.
That’s such a good point (full disclaimer, I am also white, so happy to be corrected on the rest of what I say).

But if Jack had stopped thinking about her tip jar for one tiny second, she could have enthused about how good value beans etc are for cooking, and then linked to some tips and recipes from people who really know about this stuff from their own backgrounds.
TD is amazing for recognising and celebrating other people’s knowledge and cultures. I know Jack doesn’t have to, but maybe she should, she’d learn things, make connections. I‘m rambling now, you put it perfectly @PunkyMonkey

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She has such a weird OAP palate- lemon curd, fish paste, beans.
She's always been strangely old before her time. How many 20 year olds buy Penhaligon's perfume, get excited about Denby crockery sets and wail when they have to sell their collection of vintage suitcases? #1948truther

What makes your spoiler point even more delicious is that I am almost 100% sure she has an account here and has been commenting here slagging Jack off. But has no bollocks whatsoever to say it to her face because of the exact reason you state.
Face it - minor grifter - she ain’t gonna f**k you, although that’s more likely than her sharing any of your content/output!
Well, colour me intrigued.

• Haha
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Do you know which Billy (other than our beloved macropixie Bellend, obvs) would never stoop so low as to sing with Jack? Billy Idol.

Tonight a little grifter a-came griftin to my door
Tonight a little grifter was clawing at the floor
She said 'I've got COVID, this pigeon's a glove
And I need more money, I haven't enough'
Because

In the midnight hour
She cried poor, poor, poor
With a tin rattle
She cried more, more, more
Wowwwwwww

"She said 'I've got COVID, this pigeon's a glove"

I am a tree full of champagne owls.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She's always been strangely old before her time. How many 20 year olds buy Penhaligon's perfume, get excited about Denby crockery sets and wail when they have to sell their collection of vintage suitcases? #1948truther

Well, colour me intrigued.

That's the stuff that gets the middle class knobs that follow her interacting with her the most. She's a shapeshifter, she likes whatever gets her the most delicious attention at any given moment

• Heart
So much for staying if Twitter & getting THE index done, for taking time ‘out’ to recharge, for resting up due to flare ups and exhaustion.
FOR SPENDING TIME WITH YOUR SON in half term.
twit- such a twit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Binning that job was an entirely typical Jack tantrum. I've had some involvement in negotiating reduced hours/new shifts to accommodate child care and other family responsibilities and it's usually a lot of back and forth until a suitable compromise is worked out. Jack with her typical grandiosity imagined by quitting they'd come crawling and offer her whatever she wanted. I'd love to have seen the look on her face when they said "cool, see ya". Hence why she went crawling back trying to rescind her resignation.
She's said before that when she rescinded her resignation they refused. They must of been thrilled when she resigned.
Got the job because of Daddy. Must have been ghastly to work alongside. I would hazard a guess she was often late and regularly sick.
They probably all did a happy dance when she left.

• Haha
  • Heart
Pathetic, Jack

I’ve just finished watching Inventing Anna and k swear to god we need a show like this about this smelly pixie
So much of Jack story in Inventing Anna. The stupid people funding her without doing research, her buying overpriced tat..

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.