Jack Monroe #259 “I’m alright Jack” Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @Cucumberthunder

Please remember no thread title suggestions until the tail end of the thread (after page 35/post 750 or so) and to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title nomination’. No swearing in them please.

Wiki is the pink button for newbies.

INT - crappy BUNGALOW - NIGHT

We find JACK on the toilet, she looks at the toilet roll holder in horror….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Please, for the love of god, someone take her phones off her and spend time with SB

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
If you consume beans and pulses regularly, your digestive system will be used to them, head!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
God this is another desperate cry for attention isn’t it, LJC moved out of her RENTAL today so naturally Jack needs to misbehave to get a check in?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Jack's HacksTM for stocktaking is just glaringly stupid. When I was skint (living alone, so admittedly easier to manage food-wise), I KNEW WHAT WAS IN THE FRIDGE because I was skint. I knew what there was because there was duck all - "the poors" aren't sitting on pantries packed out with so many tins and jars that they need Jack to come teach them how to look inside and count their stock cubes.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
We've definitely seen that exact photo of the toy lion before. I'm pretty certain the text is the same too.

She's definitely on one tonight. Brace yourselves fraus! How are you holding up @SquattyPotty ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
God this is another desperate cry for attention isn’t it, LJC moved out of her RENTAL today so naturally Jack needs to misbehave to get a check in?
Who could fail to be seduced by all that toilet chat. I imagine LJC is en route to the crappy bungalow as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.