Jack Monroe #256 The Da Vinci Code is easier to solve than her timeline

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait to see what methodology she’s used. I expect she’ll have done a 116 page manual explaining this in detail, like the ONS did for the CPI.
🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Brave enough to tweet what is basically targeted harassment but not brave enough to open up comments.
Get in the bin you absolute horror and by the way, Daddy still loves your brother more.
Laughing reaction purely for last line, no offence meant to anyone dear readers.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Same. And with her attitudes to the police. When it suits her she's an ACAB keyboard warrior (like last night). But this is the same Jack who nearly reported a woman for being loud in a beer garden.
Haha just read the beer garden stuff for the first time (I used to dip in and out of the JM threads pre realising it was the best place on Tattle.) Amazing!

Story that gets weirder the more detail is added? ✔
Subtle not subtle beg? ✔
Instant arguing with the forum she has chosen to post on? ✔
Random animal there for more than 24 hours but less than 5 days??
Furtive recording of the general public unconsented to??
And my fave bit:
Giving a homeless man money for THREE nights stay at a hostel 😎

https://tattle.life/threads/jack-mo...-were-about-to-put-out-an-album.20189/page-16 starts at post 301 for any other newbs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I feel similar over Jack's damp-on over the Royal Family/medals/honours.

If Jack was truly into ending poverty and inequality, she would have to see that all of that is part of the problem and incompatible with a fairer society.

Has Jack ever commented on the Prince Andrew situation, I wonder.
Too much risk to her impending Damehood. Gotta keep in with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haha just read the beer garden stuff for the first time (I used to dip in and out of the JM threads pre realising it was the best place on Tattle.) Amazing!

Story that gets weirder the more detail is added? ✔
Subtle not subtle beg? ✔
Instant arguing with the forum she has chosen to post on? ✔
Random animal there for more than 24 hours but less than 5 days??
Furtive recording of the general public unconsented to??
And my fave bit:
Giving a homeless man money for THREE nights stay at a hostel 😎

https://tattle.life/threads/jack-mo...-were-about-to-put-out-an-album.20189/page-16 starts at post 301 for any other newbs!
I love a dip into the past before I joined... vaguely remembering reading some of this and thinking "wtf?!"

"witch please, this bag is Cath Kidston" is my new fave.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Two of Jacks favourite things together lol
She should get a tattoo of a big block of butter on her back so she will always have butter :p

1644576511158.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh Christ please don't check your bleeping notes. I'm tired and this hasn't even started

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.