Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
But she only has £34 in her bank account how can she afford a tattoo 🥺
8CF050E0-E76A-4758-8BE1-06174E2B8DB4.jpeg

(To clarify for court purposes, I am not suggesting that Jack has or is planning to misappropriate the merchandise money, and I am sure she has kept forensic receipts of all proceeds and profits for donating purposes)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 152

colouredlines

VIP Member
I love it when Jack whines about how much her business suffered during the pandemic. Jack, you write a budget recipe blog. If anything was going to do well at a time when people were stuck at home with an eye on their bank account...

Let's remind ourselves that yes, Jack lost speaking engagements at the start (leading to a huge tip jar rattle). But then she was given the chance to present a daily TV show on BBC1 - a far, far bigger opportunity than she'd ever had in her career. She fucked it up with her extreme lack of professionalism.

She also had a book released in Q2 2020, Good Food for Bad Days. Sounds perfect for the pandemic, right? Well, she fucked up the launch there too, failing to promote it at all, so it sank without a trace. Nevertheless, she managed to sign a deal for two more books mid-pandemic.

Then she got dumped and essentially decided to stop working completely.

Despite that, she got sponsorship deals from Hellmanns, Linda McCartney, and Del Monte, where again, she was consistently unprofessional.

Jack Monroe has had so many opportunities since the start of the pandemic. If her company's accounts have suffered, it's because she's a lazy, unprofessional twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 118

LavaFlake

VIP Member
NAP_MDG_080317ARTATTACK_819ARTATTACKJPG.jpg

Here's my favourite bust with hair ❤ I'm surprised she didn't reference it but it was a popular kids tv show in the 90s so she was probably too old for it x #1978

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

Mel Donte

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20220210-183549.png

So she's bought pricey new boots with the money from interviews that don't pay any money at all.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 100
You don't comment on things you don't know inside out? Accuracy is your flex?! Give over Jack, or have you already forgotten having just been corrected by Martin Mate after wading in on yet another thing you don't understand? Her true flex is getting to 43 years of age and still behaving like <checks notes> a massive cunt :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Title by @BeautifulTrauma Nominated by @Valiofthedolls

No thread titles until the tail end of the thread, please add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title nomination/suggestion’. No swearing in them please.

Wiki is the pink button for newbies.
Well, I’ve been here since the very first thread and this is my first thread title. I’d plan an acceptance speech but I’m not a narcissistic little skiprat like Jack so will graciously say thank you for the honour and allow you all to continue the conversation.

Gracias!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
So now she's both too rotund due to antidepressants to fit in her smaller clothes but smol enough to fit in an actual child's clothes. A true shapeshifter. At the age of 11 I can't think of anything I'd have preferred to wear less than an item of my mother's clothing and at that age I was wearing baggy black jeans with embroidered flames so truly the fashion bar was set very low.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Maybe Jack has told one story too many.
Lanie is here, I got really cross with her and ended up deleting my account. Then I couldn't remember the logins because I am a wee bit dim, so I came back.
I know the rules with flouncing so I didn't say anything, but I am here.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 88

Emmapism

VIP Member
All the hits! It was in the sale. I am small enough to fit into my son's clothes etc etc.

Why not just let him have a shirt designed for a boy his age? You aren't a fucking martyr you narc.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

Froggies

Chatty Member
She was NEVER entitled to SEISS because SHE’S NOT A SOLE TRADER.
She’s a company director WITH STAFF.

Fucking hell she cried at Rishi for no FUCKING reason.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

colouredlines

VIP Member
I did politics A Level and there was a boy in my class whose only contribution for the whole two years was saying, "Don't you mean Tony B Liar?" every time the then-Prime Minister was mentioned, and you know what? Better political analysis than Jack Monroe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
She’s literally just been spending all weekend, hasn’t she? Thanks Nigella. Glad you diverted funds away from actual starving, freezing people so this piece of shit could buy yet more stuff she doesn’t need.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 83