Jack Monroe #256 The Da Vinci Code is easier to solve than her timeline

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's 16 little ones here 😂 #bigmaths #forensic #accuracyiskindofmyflex
Now look here, counting is “kind of her flex” and she never comments on anything she isn’t an expert in.
So unless you have a phd in rock people (I do, so it’s fine for me to comment ) then you will just have to change your mind on the 16

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Now look here, counting is “kind of her flex” and she never comments on anything she isn’t an expert in.
So unless you have a phd in rock people (I do, so it’s fine for me to comment ) then you will just have to change your mind on the 16
To be fair to all of us, counting is definitely our flex.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
weird-flex-but-ok-adam-devine.gif

The smart price items never left my Asda. I actually shop there and nefariously took photos as forensic evidence at a granular level.

Whatever, flex away. Have your little moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Ah, I see. Her work here is done - i.e. no Voluminous Bollocks index needed after all? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I mean she’s just beyond any repercussions at this point. Fair play, Jack. You win. Well done.

Back in a mo with a new thread for her massive head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
The cynic in me believes that ASDA wasn't too impressed with Jack shitting over them on Twitter.

Perhaps they promised not to be too heavy with their lawyers at 1 ASDA street, ASDA, if Jack was to put in some good PR for them, along with photos on her timeline. Jack isn't humble enough to say, "I was very quick to vilify ASDA," of her own accord.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.