Jack Monroe #251 There isn’t a big enough salary in the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How mortifying. It's like an episode of The Apprentice when gobshites spell something wrong and show it off in the boardroom and Alan Sugar goes all, "Wot the bleedin' is that? You're fired, ya prune!"

• Haha
Reactions: 52
That slogan - too extreme and also nonsensical. To me it sounds very far right, others have said very far left. Is it a threat? Is it a plea? I don’t even know what it bleeping means?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Screenshot 2022-02-01 at 14.12.25.png

ETA: Came up next to each other on my timeline, so serendipitously.

Trifley D is not holding back, God love her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
She's had a waft of £ to be made with t-shirts and will not rest before she's set up her teemill shop, right? (Shoul she not be crunching her numebrs for he index?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This is a very niche reference specific to UK reality TV culture of the early 2000s but...

Whenever Jack is in 'activist' mode, she really reminds me of Kitten from Big Brother - the political anarchist who was thrown out after a week for climbing up on the roof and throwing some soft furnishings into the hot tub. Rebel without a clue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
That slogan - too extreme and also nonsensical. To me it sounds very far right, others have said very far left. Is it a threat? Is it a plea? I don’t even know what it bleeping means?!
It looks far right to me and that was my immediate reaction. If I didn't know the background and encountered someone wearing one I'd be bracing myself for a tirade about race replacement, the Jews or some other horrorbantz. I imagine it's intended as a call to the arms to the Poors as in it'll be too late to riot once you've died of starvation. It's a fail.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It does sound like the latest album from one of those awful far right skinhead bands.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I was just thinking the other day that she’s never tapped the Merch market really. And here we are. It’s so ridiculously pathetic I can’t stop laughing at it, someone please take the Wi-fi router from her and make her have some non device time. What a whopper.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Trifley-D, you're (apostrophe win) killing me

View attachment 1032060
It's just that autistic Rain Man like brain of hers.

A lot of people who give to charity do so via eBay etc so the money goes straight to the charity. Not our Jack.

She loves to a) rush things without thinking them through because she's an idiot b) be really bleeping insensitive at every opportunity, again because she's a grade a moron and c) frequently have money 'resting' in her account she promises to donate but we never see any evidence of said donation.

However when she's required to give evidence of how POOR she is........£34.34 in her bank account. Allegedly.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.