Jack Monroe #251 There isn’t a big enough salary in the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh, I just cant.....can't....whatever.

Seriously if you have 20/40 quid to spunk on a pointless item of clothing then just donate the full amount to Trussell Trust.
It’s so weird, obvs this is a privileged stance but it’s wrt people who’ve got £44 to spend on a virtue signalling hoodie they’ll likely never wear - I know it’s a v MC pursuit to reject stuff and feel smug about it so forgive me but as the world’s environmental consciousness is growing the idea of buying stuff you don’t love/need feels really odd? Like creating an entire physical product to generate £7 for charity is such an inefficient process and not even one ppl are all for anymore???

As someone else has pointed out especially cotton & especially garments considering the very well documented issues with how garment workers (who are usually women) are treated? This whole thing is v bizarre???

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
I'm not allowing myself to get angry at the obvious horrific points with that slogan. Instead I just think it's bleeping hilarious she's run away with one of her manic, narc high ideas and has spat out some something so bad! And literally put her name to it 😂

Like talk about not thinking something through before taking action, it's a bloody horrendous, ugly thing she's done. Surely this is going to make people raise and eyebrow and think, even if noone says anything yet? If she had her comments switched on, she would have been getting her arse handed to her by now.

I've noticed that none of the recent articles about her I've read have had comments switched on either, can't wait to see the first one that does... 😏😏😏

What an absolute tool 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Afternoon cabal of sad Haus Fraus and Herren! Well these last few days have been just a bit awful haven’t they?Our Mackie has become unbearable and even richer. There really isn’t a god is there? My FOIs have been returned asking for further information. Or indeed asking me to clarify which report I am asking for details on. Bless them, that is my question so I don’t hold out much hope. I may however treat myself to a cheap as chips poor quality brown #mitheringninny t-shirt to flash unwittingly to those taking photos of smart price pasta in the aisle of the racketeering supermarkets.
You are a wonderful bunch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
There's 99 things that Jack the gobshite should be doing.....but instead she's doing this. Eyeroll.

Apart from the fact that I can see members of Stormfront and supporters of Tommy Robinson thinking that this dumbass sloga is perfect for them, it hass all the hallmarks of her previous campaigning efforts, the highly successful 'Thunderclap for Carers' (which sounded like a hideous venereal disease, now that I think about it).

Pay your taxes, stop your lying (you DON'T live in a deprived area, you twunt, and stop siphoninh money that should be given directly to charities and foodbanks. God, she is insufferable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
There are no words for how up her own arse she is
Was just about to post this. I don't understand what I'm looking at.

Jack, I'm currently wearing an old t-shirt. Scribbled the following on the front:

Instead of wasting £24 on a t-shirt I don't need, I donated the amount to charity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Catchy and concise slogan right there.

Also, advertising your charitable deeds? Bit gauche, darling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
As Jack has used a third party to deliver the goods Squig has more chance of getting her item than had Jack been overseeing the process single-handedly.

Having said that, if a Squig is obtuse enough to support this concept by this individual they deserve to never see their product or money, ever again.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.