Jack Monroe #251 There isn’t a big enough salary in the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next time Jack sucks up to Hugh or William Sitwell we will remind her of that T-shirt.

The school is not to blame for the country’s ills you moron. Stop with your independent school/oxbridge hate campaign. You went to a fecking grammar school. You did not do as well as you wanted to at that school for reasons unknown. Get off your high horse about education because you have no idea what some educational establishments are like in this country and what some people do to succeed in spite of attending them.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I wonder if Rhianna Pratchett is wondering what the duck just happened

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Next time Jack sucks up to Hugh or William Sitwell we will remind her of that T-shirt.

The school is not to blame for the country’s ills you moron. Stop with your independent school/oxbridge hate campaign. You went to a fecking grammar school. You did not do as well as you wanted to at that school for reasons unknown. Get off your high horse about education because you have no idea what some educational establishments are like in this country and what some people do to succeed in spite of attending them.
She loves a stereotype does Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes, well, it’s that old chestnut isn’t it? 100% of the PROFITS. I’m always sceptical when I see that phrase. Costs and Jacks fees might take all but 50p for all we know 🤷‍♀️
Excuse me, FEES?

I of course think designers deserve to be paid for work. But if Jack starts claiming to be one I don't know if I'll laugh or cry.

She makes a mockery of every job she plays at.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

She did not do well because she has a awful attitude. That's all. Nothing to do with intelligence. Shes got a superiority complex that is in built. She's better than anyone even the most educated teachers!

Fortnum and Mason also do a lovely lemon curd biscuit. But unlike Jack I keep old hampers in the loft.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Excuse me, FEES?

I of course think designers deserve to be paid for their work. But if Jack starts claiming to be one I don't know if I'll laugh or cry.
It,s like that awful poem or that incompetent drawing and the mediocre singing. Jack thinks everything she does no matter who little effort she puts in to it, is amazing

Reactions: 32
Big maths time.

Jack has ‘apparently’ raised £2000 for the Trussell Trust. That’s 286 hoodies pretty much.

If she told her sheep followers to donate the £44 instead with no hoody, that would be a total donation to the TT of £12,584. Which is a percentage increase (as we know pen in pocket Jack loves a percentage) of 84.11%.

Jack you come here and tell us why this isn’t a vanity project for your fragile little ego. You absolute ghoul. No matter what you do, Daddy still won’t love you enough and it’ll never be enough money.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 80
Big maths time.

Jack has ‘apparently’ raised £2000 for the Trussell Trust. That’s 286 hoodies pretty much.

If she told her sheep followers to donate the £44 instead with no hoody, that would be a total donation to the TT of £12,584. Which is a percentage increase (as we know pen in pocket Jack loves a percentage) of 84.11%.

Jack you come here and tell us why this isn’t a vanity project for your fragile little ego. You absolute ghoul. No matter what you do, Daddy still won’t love you enough and it’ll never be enough money.
This needs to carry over to the next thread!

• Heart
I'd like to see the receipts re: the fees for all of the media appearances she claimed were going to TT, and now this t-shirt thing. For someone who claims to have receipts dating back 10 years she sure keeps them well hidden.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.